Together.

The drive back to the school was really stressful and really long, that I wished I could tease Nate but he was so focused on the road that he couldn't hear my thoughts or understand it, then suddenly Nate stopped.

"Why did you stop? Oh my gosh! Do you want to take advantage of me, please advise m sorry for all have done, but please don't take away my V card from me, please". I cried out.

"Stop whining about, am not trying to take advantage of you". He got out of the car.

"What?! Then why did you stop?". I got out of the car also and asked.

"The engine is bad and it's dead". He kicked the car and held his legs.

"No this possibly can't be happening, this is just like Julian and Greg story they started like this, No!". I closed my ear with my hands.

"Calm down, let's go".

"Promise you won't try anything stupid". I stared at him weirdly.

"Promise, let's go". We walked together and got to a house where it looked like a mansion and we went in and saw 3 people in there.

"Hello". I and Nate knocked on the door.

"Hey, are you thieves?". A woman that looked in her early forties brought out a knife.

"No we're not, I promise". I shrieked.

"You look innocent but he doesn't". She pointed the knife at him.

"We're both together and we're okay". I smiled at him.

"Okay, come in". We entered the house and it was really beautiful, it had a white and gold painting, gold furnitures, gold chandelier, gold staircase, white dining table and the television was well arranged.

"Who are you?". An adorable little girl said.

"Am Raine Blake and you are?". I asked sweetly.

"Am Jessica but Jessie for short". She smiled.

"Okay Jessie". I laughed with her also.

"Is he your boyfriend?". She pointed at Nate who was probably flirting with who am guessing was Jessie elder sister that was my age.

"Yes". I replied holding her cheeks.

"Then hold each others hands". She joined I and Nate's hand together.

"Hey!". Nate yelled.

"Nate!". I shot him a glare.

"Sweetie pie, what's your name?". He asked nicely.

"Am Jessica but Jessie for short". She gave him a cute smile.

"Okay Jessie". He kissed her cheeks.

"Now do that for your girlfriend". She pointed at me.

"No! Don't...". Nate kissed my cheek.

"That's so cute". She chuckled.

"Happy?!". Nate smiled at her.

"Yes, I am". She hugged us both, but I could see Nate face go up to wink at Jessie's elder sister.

I and Nate were showed our room it looked so cute, it was painted white and gold and had a singular bed..
"Am sleeping on the bed". Nate jumped onto the bed.

"Seriously?". I raised an eyebrow to him.

"Or you can sleep next to me?!". He looked at the vacant sit on the bed next to me.

"It's not like I have a choice". I sat on the bed next to him.

"Sorry to disturb but I just brought a blanket for you guys".