(Ch:11) Movie Night

"NO! No, please! Anything but that!" I cried trying to back away but Louis grabbed my forearms from the back, forcing me to move forwards.

"Oh my GOD, stop your fucking whining you cry baby." Zayn muttered, plopping down on the couch. Harry grabbed my wrist with a small chuckle. 

"What are you so afraid of, kitten. I'll be right by your side the whole time." he smirked.

"You don't understand. I can't- I can NOT handle this. I'm- I'm gonna scream the whole time!" I said, fear evident in my voice.

"It's just a fucking movie, calm the fuck down." Liam said, sounding bored as usual. 

"Just a movie?! 'The Grudge' is NOT just a movie. This isn't even the old one! It's the remake! I've heard a bunch of people DIED from a heart attack cause of this movie it is THAT scary." I cried as Harry forced me to sit down on the couch.

"You believe that shit?" Zayn scoffed, rolling his eyes.

I got up quickly but Harry grabbed my waist and set me down again. "This is what you get for trying to escape- again." Harry smirked at me as I pouted.

"This is seriously all she gets for fucking with us?" Louis asked annoyed. I narrowed my eyes at him and stuck my tongue out.

 I narrowed my eyes at him and stuck my tongue out

"For the last time Louis, yes." Harry said, also sounding annoyed. I put my hand as an L shape to my forehead and mouthed 'loser' at him. He scowled at me.

"Okay fine, Lets get this over with. Pass me the popcorn, oh, and that cushion too." I said finally accepting my fate.

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

"Also can I sit in the middle? There is no way in HELL i'm sitting in the corner." I told Harry as I started to get up. He caught my wrist and yanked me towards him, causing me to fall across his lap.

"This make you feel safer, kitten?" he smirked. 

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe." I mumbled. He chuckled and squeezed me before handing me a cushion and a bag of popcorn all for myself.

Everyone sat on and around the couch after turning the lights off. The movie began and I gulped nervously.

It's just a horror movie, right? How bad can it be?

*25 minutes later*