That Special Some One.

I woke up thinking everything was just a dream, the way he held me close. Tim, the guy that was my best friend was the one that was inlove with me the whole entire time and I didn't even notice. The kiss, was amazing, It was actually the first real kiss I've ever had in years. It gave me hope, that there is still some brightness in me. With everything that was going on I could finally just relax, forget about this pressure that I was worried about. It's gone, atleast for now.

I still layed down, and stretched out my legs. I got up, and looked out of the window, where I could see the sunshine reflect on the water, birds chirping. The first morning sense I been here, Felt actually pretty wonderful. It was a feeling inside that I actually couldn't explain. I opened my door and slowly went down the stairs, they creaked. My aunt looked toward the stairs and gave me a smile, she was fixing her coffee and was still in her PJ'S. I looked out the kitchen window, and the light hit my face.

"You woke up bright and early!" She said, giving me an exotic look. I walked too the counter and picked up a banana laying down sideways.

"Yeah, I guess." I looked her way, and as I turned back she gave me a look back. 

"So, that boy. Tim, or watever you guys had fun last night?" She said, that boy? I laughed and blushed alittle. I was blushing in front of my aunt, well now she was going too catch on. Not did I just go out with him, but I slowed danced with him & he planted a fairytale kiss on me.

"He kissed me." I stood up & walked too the fridge, getting out a bottle of kool-aid. 

"That is kind of cute, well get ready! He came here early this morning and he told me too tell me you that he wants you too meet him at the beach!" She said, waving her hand. I knew that told me that I needed too go. I headed up stairs & digged through my closet. I remembered that Tim wasen't that kind of guy that would really care what a girl wore. He said, he wanted too date a girl who was confident about herself just they way she was. I was that girl. I don't know why I wanted too impress him, instead i got dressed in shorts and a grey shirt. It was humid. I spotted him, right when I stepped foot on the beach. His hair looked beautiful, his eyes were as blue as the clouds above. My eyes were pretty boring. Brown, what a color right? I flipped my shoes off and jumped into his arms. He caught me, and held me, the warmth of his fingers locked around my waist. I looked him in the eye and he put me down, 

"I have too show you something." He said gently, taking my hand he pulled me down the beaches shore. The waves hit my feet, the wind blew my hair back. I wonder if heaven could feel any better, A dark cove showed up a head with blue water trapped inside and a rock just outside of it, there they were. Dolphins were swimming outside of the cove, some going in some going out. They flapped in the water.

"This is were they hide out, sometimes I come out here and watch them when i go through hard times. They relax me, you know." He said, I walked closer too the ocean I looked closer they called for there mother, or the mother for her children. The sound was like a kids cry.

 "I thought you were so perfect, you couldn't have any problems?" I gave him a questioning look. & smiled. He smiled back, I sat down and yanked him down with me.

"Eh, not really. See, before I moved here I was going too go too the New York University for basketball. I refused too go, I wanted too help your sister with stuff down here. The last thing he said too me before I left, too never come back, cause you're not my son. I feel like it's always my fault for failing him, maybe I did." He said, He looked down playing with the sand. I pulled his face toward mine and I made sure I locked my eyes on his,

"You're no nobody Tim. You did not let anybody down, you just followed your own path. That was your fate, If you went down there I would've never been reconnected with you. All you have too worry about is what's happening now, and how you choose too spend these seconds, cause this is your life." I looked at him, my eyes still connected too him. That instant his hand touched my face his warm skin on mine, I think I was in love.