💙KIRARI: Hanahaki Disease💙

Y/n stared at the welcome booklets she was supposed to give out to new students. Instead she was hiding in the bathroom as her stomach pain grew. Deciding on just taking some painkillers she searched her bag. Humming as she grabbed them and took them quickly. Y/n ran out of the bathroom, washing her hands too and made her way to the front. Sayaka was waiting for her, smiling softly at her best friend.

"You okay this morning y/n?" Sayaka asked.

"Yeah. I just have stomachache." Y/n points out.

"If you need a break at all. Do let Sayaka know." A voice spoke from behind her.

Y/n tensed feeling a hand rest on her shoulder. She looked to her side seeing the president staring straight forward towards the doors. Y/n was panicking, her crush was holding her shoulder. That's when she felt another sharp pain.

"Ow." Y/n mumbled.

"Are you sure you want to stay y/n?" Sayaka asked worried.

"I'm okay." Y/n looked down.

"Don't stay if it hurts too much. Head home if needed y/n. I have to have my favourite assistant well don't I?" Kirari lifted y/n's chin.

Y/n stared in panic, she didn't know how to react to that. Kirari smirked and shook her head.

"I'm okay presiden-ow." Y/n coughed this time.

"I suggest you go gather your things and head home y/n. Do take care of yourself." Kirari took the papers from her and pushed her lightly.

Y/n nodded and grabbed her stuff, walking out of school as she waved goodbye. Kirari Momobami, the president was her crush, actually was more than that to y/n. She loved her so much to the point it was unhealthy. As luck would have it, y/n started to feel better with the fresh air now hitting her face. She still stuck to the president's request and went home. She spent the day catching up on homework, eating a good meal and making sure she had plenty of liquids in her. Y/n was about to prepare for a shower but her phone started to vibrate.

"Hello?" Y/n asked answering the phone.

"Y/n. How are you? I wanted to check up on you." Kirari's voice spoke softly.

"I'm okay president. The fresh air helped-I I think i'll be fine tomorrow." Y/n coughed.

"As long as you are okay then please do come. I missed you around the council room today. Its not amusing when no one is here to torment Midari." Kirari smirked.

"Yes-Yes president." Y/n coughed again.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kirari's voice never faulted.

"I'm f-fine?" Y/n looked at her hand seeing a white petal resting on it.

"I'll send Sayaka over later to check in on you." Kirari spoke.

"Yes president." Y/n sighed.

"Good. Please get some rest." Kirari hung up.

Y/n stared at the petal and shrugged her shoulders, throwing it away. She continued with her day, even when Sayaka came the secretary found nothing wrong other than a small cough. Y/n came in everyday that week, her chest aching slightly but she continued on. Her jobs were done on time but she slowly started to worry about the petals. She had began to choke up some white petals, never hearing about this before she decided 2 weeks later that she should ask Sayaka. Of course after 2 weeks the petals began to become flowers, they were worse to vomit up.

"Sayaka!" Y/n coughed.

"Yes y/n? Are you alright?" Sayaka asked.

"I need help."