Slumber Party

Y/n's POV
Moony, ENA and I decided to have a little slumber party at my place, out of the blue. I don't mind though, considering that I have been feeling a little bored, and lonely lately.

Moony and ENA were already at my place, so we started to discuss what exactly we were gonna do, which was kinda a mess...

"We should definitely binge watch some movies until it's morning!" ENA suggests, getting a head shake from Moony.
"We shouldn't just do that! We should do something else before watching movies!" Moony sighs, and sits there, thinking.
I was about to say something, but I got cut off by Moony.

"How about some games- OH, we should play Truth or Dare! No no, Spin the bottle! Wait no-" She couldn't stop, she kept listing games.
I looked over at ENA; she was just sitting there, listening to her friend continuously list party games.

"Guys, GUYS! We should play seven minutes in heaven!" Moony looks over at me, a small smirk was on her face. I hate it when she looks at me like that, especially when she's trying to "help" Me with...crush things.

"Seven minutes in heaven? I'm intruiged, tell me about the rules?" ENA asked. Moony clears her throat.
"Basically, one person spins a bottle, and whoever the bottle lands on must go into a closet with the person who spun the bottle!" ENA nods, then gets up.

"Y/n, where may your bottles be? I must get one for this game." ENA asked as she slowly made her way to my kitchen.
I felt moony's stare.
"I-in the cabinet!"
I look over at her, she was smirking. "What?"
"You should tell her in the closet." My face heated up.
"I knew you would say that!" I say, Moony laughing.

"Come on y/n, she'll never know how you feel if you don't tell her." Moony has a point, but why tonight out of all nights, especially when it's unexpected!?
"Y/n?" I turned over, and saw ENA; she was handing me a bottle. "Is this bottle fine?" She asked. I nod "This bottle is fine."
She hands the bottle to me, then sat next to me.

"Alright, I'll spin it first" Moony stares at the bottle.
"A little help please?" ENA nods and moves to the bottle, and spins it. She moves back to where she was next to me.

The bottle lands on me.

"Ooo Y/n~" Moony gets close to me. "Shall we?"
She pushes me to the closest, ENA following us.

When Moony and I were in the closet, ENA shuts the door while saying "Enjoy yourselves in there for seven minutes!"

I slid against the wall, going to the floor.
"So, how are you gonna tell her?" Moony asks. I put my fingers on my temples.
"I don't know, it's so sudden and unplanned and...ugh my head."
I said. Moony sat there quietly, until she went down to my level and spoke.

"That's just how it works. Confessing to someone is a little challenging, and takes a lot of guts since you don't know if they feel the same..." She continues.
"But if you don't take the risk, you'll never let the other person know how you feel, whether it be positive, or negative feelings." I looked at Moony, noticing her smile warmly.

"And well, ENA is not really too judgy, I'm quite positive that she'll be very flattered about you crushing on her." I let out a small laugh, and stood up. "I guess you're right."

We stood there and talked for a minute, since there only was a minute left.
ENA'S footsteps were near, and then stopped. The door opens, and there stood ENA, having a cute look on her face.
"Time to come out!" Moony and I leave the closet, and went back to the living room, which is where the bottle is at.

We all three sat there in a circle,  and looked at eachother.
"ENA, it's your turn to spin the bottle." Moony says as ENA claps her hands. "Lovely!"
ENA spins the bottle, which landed on..

Moony.

"Ah. Moony gets to be in the closet with me." ENA stood up, and went to the closet. Moony slowly made her way there, me following.
They both enter the closet, then looked at me.
"Don't be too cr-crazy in here now." I closed the door, then went directly to my bathroom.

I was hoping ENA and I was next! I was prepared, and ready to tell her, but the bottle just had to land on Moony.

But it's not like Moony would tell ENA that I have a crush on her, right?
Moony is one of my best friends, she would never.
But, how would I know, it seems like she wants this to happen just as much as I want it to.
Would she..would she actually do that to me?

Why am I so shakened up about this?!
I'm panicking over nothing...right?! I'm just overthinking this, I always overthink small things...

I looked at the clock; 3 minutes.
It feels like it's been three hours.

I leave the bathroom, and go to the living room. My heads strains in pain as I stress about confessing to ENA. Why must confession be this hard?

The clock's ticking was the only sound in the room. My eyes would constantly glance over at the clock, until the seven minutes was over.

5 seconds.

4.

3.

2.

1.

I sped over to the closet, and opened the door. The two looked at me, seeing me with a slight panicked look on my face.
"Y/n, are you alright?" ENA asks, having a concerned look on her face.
I clear my throat and stood up straight.

"The seven minutes are up." Moony and ENA come out of the closet and walk to the living room.
ENA sits down, then looks at me. She pats the spot next to her, smiling so sweetly.

ENA'S POV
Moony told me some things in that closet that had caught my attention, and interest.
Now I must speak with y/n soon, hopefully really soon in the closet.

"Well y/n, spin the bottle." Moony said, y/n nodding. They spun the bottle, and watched it continuously spin until it had landed on someone..

Me.

Wonderful! Now I can finally talk to them.
They stood up, and looked at me. "Lets g-get to the closet then." They give me a nervous smile.
I then stood up, grabbed y/n's hand, and walked to her closet.
I shut the door, getting all excited to finally be able to talk to them!

They stood there, not saying or doing anything.
"Y/n?" Their eyes were now on mine. "Y-yes ENA?"
"Is there something on your mind?" They froze as I continue to speak. "When Moony named the game, it seemed as if you had something stuck in your head." They stood there, seeming like they are at a loss of words.

"A-actually, yes."
They took a deep breath.
"There is something on my mind, may I sh-share it with you?" They asked. I nod in response, and gave them my full attention.
"ENA.." They start.

"I've been thinking about you more and more lately as we talk and hang out more. When you talk to me, fluttery feelings blossom inside me. It's very sweet and nice to feel all these fuzy feelings, especially when it's from you..." They continue.
"The more I think about it, the more I want to express it, but I been wanting to tell you this for so long now so I'll just s-say it."
They went silent.

"ENA I have feelings for you!"

I froze in place.
Y/n.. They.. Oh my.

"I'm sorry if it was sudden I-"

I pulled them towards me and kissed their lips.
Their lips were soft, and nice to have on mine. I put my hand on her cheek, feeling our lips part.

"Oh y/n, I have waited for you to say that." I say, as they sat there as a smile then grew on their flushed face.
They then wrap their arms around my neck and kissed me. I kiss back, savoring this amazing feeling.

Our lips part, but the distance between us didn't.
"I love you ENA."
I smile, and kiss their head.
"I love you too y/n."

We kissed again, and again, and again. We didn't even realize that time was up.
Moony was making her way to y/n and I, but I ignored her, enjoying this little moment with y/n.

________________
Edit 01/20/22: I added the song "Slumber Party" because I agree with you guys, this song fits.