𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

You were all walking into school and all the boys seemed kinda mad/angry. They wouldn't talk to you like usual.

"What's wrong with y'all" you said completely dumbfounded.

They all just looked at you and continued being silent

"Come in assholes stop ignoring me" you were kinda angry, you talked and they just ignored.

They started muttering

"You love him huh"
"Why don't we get any love"

Then ale started singing out of no where

"Why don't boys get love to"

Kairi and MATTIA started humming and making a beat

At this point you were all in the lunch room waiting for the bell to ring.

They other people in the lunch room started whispering

"Simps"
"Probably got there heart broken"
"There fault haha"

You didn't believe the whispers. I mean just the other day mattia was kissing dev.

What a bitch. You thought, Accidentally saying it out loud. The boys all looked at you wondering who were you talking about while you just kept muttering and they kept singing.

You were wondering where your siblings were but you were to caught up in your thoughts. Then the bell rang and y'all all went to your classes.

Through out the day they just kept singing and going on there phone. Or whispering and laughing to each other.

Bitches am I right

You haven't seen you sisters or anyone else all day. It was just a depressing day all around. Once it was the end of the day you just waited for josh while the boys glared at you.

You were finally over it and just bursted out

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YALL FAKE BITCHES SINGING AND WHISPERING TO YOU SELFS LIKE JUST TALK ITS NOT THAT HARD YOU HAVE A MOUTH. YALL ACT LIKE I DID SOMETHING WRONG."

You yelled and yelled intell finally you were done with your rant. They just stood there shocked as josh finally arrived. He called out to you and you went inside the car while pulling up the middle finger at them. Josh drove off confused why you were doing it.

"You okay" he said kinda worried

"Shut up josh" you said really just annoyed

He knew you weren't trying to be mean but was just mad so just left you alone to calm down.

A/N: hi soo sorry this is short I'm just tired and I didn't plan on making this so it might be confusing but just use your one brain sell that you have and make it make sense. I will ACTUALLY post soon so bye❤️🖤🧡💚💚🖤❤️