3

Charlie POV

After my nap cara gave me workout and sleeping  clothes. I put on the sports bra and shorts and pull my ipod out my my pants. it suprisengly survived. i slip it under my bra strap and put in the ear buds. I scroll through the songs on my way to a scluded area. theres a punching bag and large pipes.  I put on turn down for what and take  stance before punching the bag with all iv got.  jab jab right hook. jab jab right. left . jab jab. jeft.    Soon im bored and i just start doing flips and kicks and imagine beating up the suits for what thay did to me. i can feel my telekensis bursts coming out everytime i punch or kick. i start going faster and harder. My eyes start to burn but i dont stop. i do a spinning kick and i can see the power coming off my foot in waves. 

I put on blurred lines and just dance not caring about my power out put. i felt free and light. I look down and see in floating. i let out a small squeal and im on my butt. i lay down and laugh. 

"what are you laughing at?" someone asks. I flip myself up and come face to face with a bimbo. tight clothes and high heels and tons of make up.

"myself"

"well thats just stupid. why are you here anyway. this is normally johns workout place."

"then why are you here too? trying to get into his pants perhaps"

"your just jelous."

"ohhhh yeah thats what it is" i say with sarcasm dripping off my tounge.

"i run this place so you better repsect me"

"respect is earned not given. you might wanna leave now"

"why bitch what are you gonna do?"

"im gonna rip your head off if you dont leave me alone"

"no im gonna stay here an watch i wanna she how pathedic you are."

"thats it" i say and punch her in her face. i heard her nose crack. 

"you bitch you broke my nose"

"you deserved it"

i just walked away and meet up with john talking to the asiain guy who i hurt earlier. i tapped his shoulder,

"hey sorry about earlier. im charlie."

"russell. and your pretty cool"

"thanks"

we talked for a while when i felt the girl walk up behind me.

"i challenge you" she yells.

"mia. you have no need for a challenge" john said.

"no its ok john. if she wants more pain then fine" i say feeling my eyes glow. He leads us to where i was working out. he sets a rod in the between us.

"do we get powers?" i ask john.

"just teleportation"

he rings the bell and i stand there leting her get the rod. I put my hand out and teleport the rod to my hand. i hear gasps but i ignore them and teleport. she whips around thinking im behind her but i knee her in the back and she falls to the ground. I grab her arm and twist it till she yells out.

"give up yet?"

"no bitch"

i  step on each of her wrists and put the rod at her throat and sit on her back choaking her slightly. she tapps her hand and i teleport back to myside.

"charlie wins!" russell says. the crowd cheers.

---that night---

I hop in the shower and let the hot shower relax my muscles. i wash my hair and step out. i use my telekenesis to dry off. I wrap myself into a fluffy towel and two doors down into my room. which is no where near anybody else. I go to grab my shirt when i feel arms wrap around my waist.

"hey charlie" jedikiah says.

"hey jed."

"brought you something"

"yeah?"

he lets go and i turn around. he hold up a large baseball t shirt that has his name on the back and his number 07.  I take it and turn around. i drop the towel and slide it on. It comes almost to my knees.

"you look great in my clothes" he says and wraps his arms around me again. i lean into him. 

"i hear you beat up the local hoe" he says.

"wanna see?" i ask holding up my hand.

"yeah"

we lay down on my bed and he take smy hand. i show him the fight using telepathy. he laughs and smiles.

"show me more" he says and scoots closer. i show him me dancing . 

"what about before you broke out?" he asks.

"i dont remember much"

"show me what you do remember"

i take his hand. Im on a four wheeler with one of my friends going through mud and getting covered in it.      It my first time wearing heals and going to a dance. im in a black tight fitting dress. i let him feel my excitement and energy i feel when dancing.        im in gym class and were playing fllagfootball. im the only girl there and im doing interception after interception.    Now im playing volleyball and the girl spiked it and i dive for it and slide across the floor and hit the ball up to my friend who scores.    Im in the hall and this guy wants to fight. i get slammed into a locker and the world becomes dizzy. The goes to hit me again when a the football teacher stops him and slams him into the lockers.       Im on my way to tennessee for winterfest and im laughing with my friends and playing games.       My first roller coaster. i felt so much adrenaline and excitement.

"so you like roller coasters?" he asks.

"yeah. " i say and yawn. Jed sits up and pulls off his tie and shirt and slips off his dress pants. We slide under the covers and i lay my head on his smooth chest and run my hand over his muscles. He wraps an arm around me. Now is when i realize im not wearing underwear and iv only know this man for less than a day and im laying in bed with him. I just feel so calm and safe around him. I never want this feeling to end.

*** i own nothing to do with the tomorrow people just charlie :)