His Darling Spider : Chapter 3 - We're so done

"We're slow dancing in a burning room."

-----

Chapter 3 - We're so done.

Third Person POV :

"Ohhhh danchouuu~!" Hisari sang uproariously as she strolled closer at Claudia's back.

"What is it, Hisari?" asked Claudia as she turned around and saw her favourite member of her troupe, she was like her bestfriend, her sister, and her companion.

"Danchouuuu, you should treat me a pack of cards~ Because I picked the lovely house and you did seem to like it right? so can you atleast pay me for doing a great job~?" Hisari cooed as she inclined nearer to Claudia's face.

"And~ you should also come and play with me in bed, danchou~ you know I'm very lonely~ I haven't found a new toy-"

"No thanks, Hisari." Claudia murmured uninterested, Hisari consistently attempted to seduce her yet she generally failed.

(Btw, Hisari is straight she's just gay for her bestfriend)
(Hisari isn't in love with her btw, its simply just her thing lol HAHAHA)

"Nevermind~" Hisari said as she left and went to the mansion.

"So, danchou~ r u coming inside?" Hisari halted as she took a gander at her and inquired.

"I will be, soon." Claudia reacted with a light grin, however her face was cold.

Hisari gestured as she left, Hisari knew what the original Hisoka intended to do in the original phantom troupe, she realized that Hisoka planned to betray them, and that she imagined that Claudia will feel that she as well, will deceive the group, yet no that wasn't Hisari's plan and it never was since from the start.

I mean the entire (2nd) Phantom Troupe members also knew what the original Hisoka will do later on, as they had also readed the book 'HunterxHunter' together and they also had thought if Hisari will do it as well, yet she didn't and she never did. She was not equivalent to Hisoka, she was different however she was as killer, and had a manipulative nature yet not with her troupe, however she acts a little distant and is always late similar to Hisoka was, yet again she never thought of deceiving her group. and she would never do that.

-

After Hisari left, Claudia remained outside of the mansion, she was viewing the shiny stars, she was then reminded of Chrollo, it helped her remember how her heart beated strangely when she took a look at him, it advised her that he was the one that she was searching for and that he always was.

She shook her head as she understood that she was thinking nonsense, I mean how is it possible that she would cherish somebody who she hadn't even yet met nor drew in a discussion with.

"Nevermind." She said as she strolled in the Mansion's gate.

As she strolled in the house, she saw the members playing chess, some playing a card game, and furthermore some were simply quietly viewing.

"Danchou.." They all sync as they saw her stroll in.

"Gina, Feian, Paku, Ma-shi, and Phia you can all currently proceed to examine what the original phantom troupe are doing." Claudia expressed.