Chapter 3 - Estorra High

The next day arrived and Alexa didn't really seem happy to be going to Estorra High. She came downstairs to find out that she was alone and realised that her parents and siblings went to work/school. She sighed and walked into the kitchen to discover a note on the countertop from her parents, "Hey Alexa, unfortunately we cant take you to school because we had to rush out of the house for work early, we hope you enjoy school and we love you. Try your best!" love mum. "Great so now im walking to school and i have no clue wher-! Alexa suddenly got interrupted when the doorbell rang, she went to answer and it was Eli. "Morning" Eli said looking very cheerful, considering it was 7am on a Monday morning, "Good morning" Alexa said as she yawned. "Tired I see" Eli said as he picked up his backpack from the ground. "Yeah you could say I am" Alexa said as she rubbed her eyes as she grabbed her bag and headed out the door, locking it. Alexa and Eli walked to school and the place was huge. "Welcome to Estorra High, the place where every single one of your dreams can come true." Alexa walked into the school looking around for her locker, she found it after 5 minutes of searching it. On her way to her classroom she noticed some weird figures lying around but didn't consider to pick them up, she headed into the classroom when she found out where her seat was and then the class started.