UPDATE!

On August 5th, 2020

AZ (leader of Ninety One for 5 years) has officially left the group.

Here are the Juz Ent. announcement and explanation (not so clear because we still need answers) regarding the AZ's departure from Ninety One :

 announcement and explanation (not so clear because we still need answers) regarding the AZ's departure from Ninety One :

Source : Instagram feed @ninetyone

They may go on as 4 now but in my heart, Ninety One will always be 5.

Anyway, even though it's hard for some of us to accept this but I hope each one of us respect his decision. Even so, don't leave the other 4 behind too. Please continue to support them. They still need our support and we are not here for nothing. Stay strong Eaglez.

As long as they are good, we are fine. Everything will be fine. Take things positively. I know we are all sad and disappointed but never lose your faith in them. Keep supporting Ninety One and AZ. We are just like a family for 5 years now.

I know he will not see or read this but still...

Thank you AZ for everything you have done for us and for the group throughout this beautiful journey of 5 years. Thank you for always sharing your art to the world through music. Thank you AZ because you always showed us how passionate you are in this industry. Thank you for being the best leader to Ninety One. Thank you for everything.

I respect you as an artist. Thank you for your solo album. It's such a masterpiece. My dream to see Ninety One with full (5) members might be just a dream :') but I still appreciate you and the others too. You are such an inspiration to most of the people and you should know that.

I'm wishing you all the best in life. You have your reasons to leave and I bet it is for your best. Your happiness and health is all matter now. ❤️

Whatever they decide after this, I hope we are still there for them. I love you guys (Eaglez). Stay strong!!!