Ninety One 🇰🇿

Written : 3rd August 2019

Salem! Hi! First of all, sorry for my bad English. I hope you guys will kindly enjoy this guide to Ninety One. If you are the new Eaglez, welcome to the club!

Who is Ninety One?
Ninety One is a Kazakh boy band formed by Juz Entertainment in 2015.

Debut date : 1st September 2015
Origin : Almaty, Kazakhstan
Label : Juz Entertainment
Fandom name : Eaglez

They can be called as Toqsan Bir. Toqsan Bir means 91.

The band is consists of four members; Alem, Ace, Zaq and Bala.

Former member : AZ

Their main producer is Yerbolat Bedelkhan, member of Kazakh musical unit, Orda. He is also the founder of Ninety One.

Ninety One is a pioneer act of a new musical genre called Qpop which originates from Kpop and Western Pop.

There are some facts that you as an Eaglez have to know;
(All of the information below, I studied it all from my fellow Eaglez)

-At first, Kazakh people did not accept their whole existence as they brought new image to the industry.
-They said it was against Kazakh traditions/cultures.
-Afterall, the country itself still 'conservative' during that time.
-According to some fans, before they existed in the industry, showbiz in Kazakhstan was horrible.
-2015 was their rough year. They were banned from appear in any TV shows in Kazakhstan.
-They thought Ninety One will bring bad cultures to the new generation as they dyed their hair, wore earrings and lil makeup.
-Their concerts were all cancelled.
-They received harsh criticism from the societies.
-Despite the hates, Ninety One choose to keep on going.
-Once, they had to perform barefaced, no earrings and no dance just to "satisfy" the societies.
-However, as time passes, the societies slowly to accept the changes.
-They gained a lot of fans.
-They successfully "changed the game."
-And because of their impact, many idol groups debuted such as Juzim, Newton, MadMen, Black Dial, 10iz, Crystalz and etc.