1

Charlie POV

Iv been running for almost two hours trying to get away from these men in suits. I fought them off the best i could but im betting i have a concussion. The world is spinning and im out of breath. My jeans are ripped up and my white shirt blotted with blood. My jacket got ripped off of me and now im shivering from the cold wind whipping at my scraped up arms.  i sit down and try to catch my breath. i wipe the blood from my mouth and close my eyes. I hear someone coming up beside me. I open my eyes and look at the man in a suit. but some how he's direrent than the others.

Jed POV

We've been looking from the latest break out and she's eluded the team from two hours. I decided to go out for a walk when i see the break out bloody and breathing heavily. I walk over to her and i cant help but kneel down to her. She;s so different and innocent. My heart pangs with what will happen to her. I sigh and look her in the eyes.

"im jedikiah. its ok im not going to hurt you or turn to you in to ultra. i want to help you."

"why ?"

"your different and i dont want to see you get hurt more"

"promise?"

"i promise." i say and take off my suit jacket." take my jacket and go on the sub way. ill message a man named john. he'll take care of you. once i lead the guys away ill find you and we can talk more"

"thank you. and my name's charlie by the way"

"go charlie. quickly"

She gets up and sways for a minute before running towarsd the sub way. i walk off like normal and hope she's alright. i pull out my phone and call john.

"yes"

"john its me im sending a new breakout to you. take care of her"

"why are you sending her to us?"

"cause she's special and i want her safe"

"alright but you have explaining to do"

"later"

"alright bye"

"bye"

Charlie pov

i jumped over the rail and ran to get on. The door shut right behind me. the car is empty so i slide on to the floor udderly tired. the world spinning is not helping my stomach which is begging for food. I sigh and lay down feeling the cool metal on my body. I cough and feel blood on my lips.  i feel a hand go onto my shoulder and i flinch but im to tired to do anything else.

"john?" i ask.

"yeah its me. im gonna take care of you...im gonna pick you up now try to stay still your bleeding alot"

I just nod. I open up my eyes to get a look at him before i fade into darkness.