The Girls

Andi✌

Hi Im Andi and I am a 16 year old girl with long braided brunette hair with silver tips and green/brown eyes.I am 5'10 tall and taken by Stormi. I am a black belt in Martial Arts and a gun supplier. My favorite movie is the Hunger Games and my favorite character is Katniss Everdeen and she inspires me to be a great archer. Chuck Norris inspires me to be brave and great at martial arts.Im also a professional spy for SHEILD. My two best friends are Ali and Lily. We are really crazy people and we wrote this story when we were bored in class and so we fixed the story up and published it here on wattpad. I am scary most the time and very pretty. Haha!!

Lily

Hey im Lily the awesome one. I am a 17 year old girl with bleached hair that is blood red and green eyes. I am 5'8 tall and I have two really crazy friends that sometimes get high together, not really but in the book they do.I am a detective, doctor, and hacker. We are real friends but we made this story together in class.My favorite movie is The Fault In Our Stars. Hey and just so you know im not a psychopath im a high fuctioning sociopath. We all work for Shield.Taken by Luke. Hope you like the book.

Ali

Hey I'm Ali the psychopathic one. I am a 17 year old girl with long black hair and purple eyes.(I use colored contacts)I am 4'7 tall. I'm flexible, sarcastic, and scary at times. I have one crazy friend and one serious friend. My motto that I live by is " I was born to kick ass not to kiss ass!!" I am a psychopath just so you know and I love to scare people. Taken by Zero.I love hacking computers, eating, playing murdering games(sometimes not games), and I hate everyone except for friends sometimes. Andi and Lily are my best friends in the universe, so don't mess with us!