Part 7

Andis pov

I just had to take control because Lily wad clearly dramatized and Ali was sk high she could be arrested soon because I heard some police sirens. "SHIT!! Who called the fucking cops??" I said "I did!" I heard a deep voice say in rhe distance I turned around to find a tall man with a broken bloody nose. "Why the fuck did you do that, I could get arrested!" Ali yelled in his face. Then he slapped her and then she bit part of his hand off. *let me explain.  Ali is a cannibal and she has eaten a whole person before* "you little bitch!!" He yelled in pain as she continued to eat the piece of hand. "I called them because im FBI and that bitch over there" he said pointing at lily "broke my nose" he said showing us a badge I knew was fake."F.B.I Female Body Inspector." I said grinninf "I know that badge is fake bacause the pic is fuzzy, Im not an idiot and it serves you right you tried to rape her!" I said "No I didn't" he tried to say more but Lily cut him off "yes you did your a fucking bastard..." He cut her off and she was heated " if you want to say I fucked you come here and I can make it where your not ..." Ali cut them off "Stop fighting and Andi do your job!"(why are they fighting like a married couple??) I ran up behind him and ninja kicked him in the back knocking him to the ground the I used the rest of the cloroform to knock him out.