Part : 10

Ahhh", shouted vikas

Vikas got hit by bed

Then they saw that black  shadow was approaching them  slowly Slowly  coming into to the light the shadow was getting bigger and bigger….  The fear was getting intense on there faces… they were chatting different mantras… to get rid of the shadow…  and there was the light on the shadow….

.
….
And  they are shocked to see that person (any guesses who that person was)

They saw kushal was standing there looking like a clawn 🤡🤡 with his morning face

Kushal was confused to see them Together there why the hel the were standing together some with feared and some With anger on the face…

Kushal - Bhai kya hua tum logo ko aise kya dekh re ho jaise koi bhoot dekh liya ho  kushal ask in the confusion….to them…

Sidharth and vikas got anger to see the morning clown face of kushal….

Sidharth’s anger was clearly visible he was going to ask before that vikas  raised his voice and ask in anger tone…

Vikas  -  tu vaha kya kar raha ta…. Or yeah kya hal bana raka hai tune….

Kushal – mane kya hal banaya hai me to hero jesa lagta hu… kushal said with full attitude as of he was hero of some where…

Vikas – hero ... Tere se bura heroo dekha nahi… Bhai apni shkl dekh mirror me tu koi bhoot se km ni lg raha…. Vikas mimic his tone and laughed at him…

all of them laughed except kushal makes the face….. Whatever vala look…

Sidharth was still confuse why kushal was here… at this time…

Sidharth - Kushal tu yahan kya kr raha hai  in bit serious tone he asked making everry one snap back…

Kushal - Mai khana khane jaa raha tha  Said in obese tone….   
Sudharth – khana yaha milta hai…

Kushal – nahi to tere room se kisi ldki ki awaaz aayi to mai dekhne aaya tha just to see ke kon hai… tere room me…

Just then kushal notice sana standing there and got horrified

Kushal (while chanting Hanuman chalisa)

जय हनुमान ज्ञान गुन सागर।
जय कपीस तिहुं लोक उजागर।।     
रामदूत अतुलित बल धामा।
अंजनि-पुत्र पवनसुत नामा।।

महाबीर बिक्रम बजरंगी।
कुमति निवार सुमति के संगी।।  slowly taking steps… mummering…

कंचन बरन बिराज सुबेसा।
कानन कुंडल कुंचित केसा।।

हाथ बज्र औ ध्वजा बिराजै।
कांधे मूंज जनेऊ साजै।

संकर सुवन केसरीनंदन।
तेज प्रताप महा जग बन्दन।। 

विद्यावान गुनी अति चातुर।
राम काज करिबे को आतुर।।

प्रभु चरित्र सुनिबे को रसिया।
राम लखन सीता मन बसिया।।

सूक्ष्म रूप धरि सियहिं दिखावा।