Spark of the Rebellion - Part 2

3rd Person POV:

The Ghost crew had detached themselves from the transport and started to fly away. Zeb was sitting by the door feeling ashamed of what he did.

Hera: Chopper, jam their trator beam!

Chopper: *beeps*

Captain: This is the Imperial Star Destroyer, surrender now or be destroyed.

Hera: Oh, blow it out your exhaust pipe. Literally! Sabine?

Sabine presses a button and the detonators she the transport ship blew up.

Sabine: I couldn't see. How'd it look?

Kanan: Beautiful Sabine, as always.

They immediately jumped into hyperspace. After that, the rest of the crew headed to cockpit where Hera, Chopper, and Ezra are waiting for them.

Kanan: No wookies. We were setup.

Ezra: Still, that was awesome!

Sabine: As planned.

Kanan: Good thing Y/n was there to warn us.

Hera: Even if he didn't, I'm sure his brother would've done the same.

Ezra: I would've hesitated. Y/n always rushes into danger without thinking. Usually when someone is in danger. And you call me stupid bro?

Silence.

Ezra: Y/n?

Kanan: Zeb? Where is he?

Zeb: *nervously* I, uh, thought he was with you.

At this point, Ezra is panicking inside.

Sabine: Zeb, what did you do to him?

Zeb: It wasn't me! That ISB Agent grabbed him.

Others: WHAT!?

Zeb: They grabbed him okay!!! *sighs* I couldn't get a shot without hurting the kid.

Ezra: SO YOU JUST LEFT MY BROTHER IN THE HANDS OF THE EMPIRE!?!?

Zeb: We were gonna dump you two anyway!

Ezra: *grunts* I KNEW HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!!!

Ezra walks to the door but stops.

Ezra: Y/n risked his life to save you, and you were all strangers to him, but he did it anyway, because that's who he is.

Ezra Looks at Zeb dead in the eye.

Ezra: If you're roles had switched... he wouldn't have left without you. *leaves*

Zeb looks down in shame and sighs.

Zeb: They'll go easy on him. He's just a kid.

The others look down in sadness as well. Sabine even felt bad, she felt herself bonding with Y/n.

With Ezra:

Ezra was sitting in the common room and was holding the cube he took from Kanan. He put it down and was looking down. What he didn't notice, was the cube opening. It revealed a holographic message from Obi Wan Kenobi.

Obi Wan: This is Master Obi Wan Kenobi, I regret to inform that both the Jedi Order and Republic have fallen, with the dark shadow of the Empire rising to take their place.

Ezra looks up, surprised, and listens to what he says.

Obi Wan: This message is a warning and a remibder for any surviving Jedi. Trust in the Force.