Wattpad Original

Original Edition: Sequel and publishing news!

It's finally here—Shadows of the Night! And it's free! If you've forgotten what went down in this story and don't want to reread it, there is a recap at the end of the last chapter of this story to prepare you for the next book

It's finally here—Shadows of the Night! And it's free! If you've forgotten what went down in this story and don't want to reread it, there is a recap at the end of the last chapter of this story to prepare you for the next book. Now, onto the sequel.

~

It's been three months since Elias' body went missing, and without him, the shifter village is falling apart. Milena, Eric, and Cassia must juggle searching for Elias and protecting their village from the hollowers lurking outside. But when a group of immortal hollowers attack the village and Milena is saved by a mysterious outsider claiming to know where Elias is and how to destroy the immortal hollowers once and for all, things start to change. Setting out on a journey to find Elias and a weapon she's not sure exists, Milena must learn what and who to trust--her head or her heart, Elias or this new stranger. Because there are shadows in the night, and sometimes, they hide in plain sight.

~

Find it now on my profile!

If you've missed it (which I doubt you have because I can't stop talking about it), 'Creatures of the Night' is now published in paperback! I've worked extremely hard the past year to edit the book and make it better

If you've missed it (which I doubt you have because I can't stop talking about it), 'Creatures of the Night' is now published in paperback! I've worked extremely hard the past year to edit the book and make it better. With the help of extremely talented professional editors, I'm so proud of the story I've ended up with. All your favourite scenes will still be there, along with some extra scenes, and while editing I took all your frustrations and comments into account. I am so excited for you to read the new and improved version.

The book is now available for order at your local bookstore or online retailers (amazon, book depository etc). Links to order are on my Wattpad profile. For those in North America, use the first link. For those who are international, use the second link for free shipping to wherever you are in the world.

I'm so very thankful I've been given this amazing opportunity. Thank you to everyone who supported this paid story. I wouldn't have been offered a publishing deal if it weren't for you. THANK YOU!

And stay tuned in the future for more exciting news regarding Creatures of the Night. I can't yet share it with you, but trust me, if you love this story, I'm sure you'll be just as excited as I am ;)

- Grace