2 - her sweet teacher

To: samriggs84@gmail.com
From: ashtonirwin@gmail.com

Hello Ms. Riggs :) I just wanted to let you know that Halle has been going to sleep at a more appropriate time. I tend to forget sometimes that she's so little and usually just let her stay up with me. I hope this will help give her more energy to have fun with her sweet teacher. Thanks again :)

To: ashtonirwin1367@gmail.com
From: samriggs84@gmail.com

That's great news Mr. Irwin! I think I can already notice a difference. Sometimes it's hard to put babies to sleep, especially if they get upset easily. How is Halle when you put her to sleep? If you don't mind me asking :)

To: sameriggs84@gmail.com
From: ashtonirwin1367@gmail.com

Oh man she hates going to sleep. It kills me having to hear her cry from her crib. I've gotten better at it, but I used to just go scoop her right back up. It usually takes about 15-20 minutes for her to actually calm down. Stubborn little thing. And I think she knows how guilty I feel lol. Do you have any children Ms. Riggs?

To: ashtonirwin1367@gmail.com
From: samriggs84@gmail.com

Oh no, I don't have any. I have a lot of experience with children just from babysitting and working at the daycare. I guess you don't really consider my advice valuable anymore, do you? Lol

To: samriggs1367@gmail.com
From: ashtonirwin84@gmail.com

I consider it very valuable actually. You obviously know a lot, you will be a great mother some day. I guess it isn't very appropriate for the two of us to email unless it concerns Halle though. Just contact me if you ever need to :)

*so sweet awww, ash keepin it professional aye*