Im back and with a big announcment

No, corona(pestilence)did not kill me. How long has it been since I was active here? A year? Anyway, I'm thinking of whether or not to redo this story entirely because as the years passed, my grammar and writing skills improved and looking at my past chapters, I can't help but to cringe. This story would be the beginning of the ultimate anime crossover as it's something that no one has done before. When I first came up with this OC on a certain amino app, which was in 2017, I had many cliche but also some unique ideas. I mixed lelouch and SCP-049 together and wouldn't you know, I got this. As the years passed, I improved my OC and it became something entirely unique and perfect. Now whether or not I redo this story is up to you based on your comments. Know that if you all choose the redo option, then expect huge improvements and new but interesting characters appearing in the story later on.

Also I'm really surprised that this story reached 40k. Never would have thought that it would reach that much views. But anyway, I'll give you all 1 week. After that, expect either a remade story with the first chapter being a in dept bio of my character, or a new chapter for this current story the next day.