✎LEMON ! Hajime

go check out my Kokichi x reader book !!!Remember to vote so I can keep making these !

[don't go.]
♡ ♡ ♡

"Oh come on its Christmas !" You pout as you walk into the living room, finding Hajime sprawled across the couch.
"It's December the 1st." Hajime replied, kicking Christmas tinsel off of his foot, frowning at the thought of putting the tree up so soon.
"You say that but you're the one who gets the most excited when we go Christmas shopping !"

"It's a win win situation." He groans as you sit on top of him. "For example, you want to put the Christmas tree up, I let you put the Christmas tree up. Because, I'm the one getting the visual of you bending over to get more ornaments."

You playfully slap his arm.
"Hajime !" He only glared at you, letting out a small chuckle.

"You're so naughty !" You laugh, jokingly pouting and shoving tinsel in his face. He slaps your hand away, grabbing some tinsel from the floor and shoving it in your face.
"Okay okay let's stop, I just bought these yesterday." You say, getting off of the boy and picking up the tinsel Hajime had kicked onto the floor. You playfully glare at one another when suddenly...

You heard your phone ding. you went to the kitchen and picked it up.
"Shit." You said as Hajime followed you.
"What?" He asked, peering over your shoulder at your phone.

"I've gotta go pick up the presents I ordered or they'll be sent back." You frowned. You sighed as you went to go past him, but he stepped in front of you.
"Don't go." Hajime almost whined. You looked at him with a sympathetic look before trying to walk past him again.

"Hajime." You rolled your eyes at his antics. You try to move around his body but he shifts so that no matter where you go, he's right in your way. You contemplated pushing his ass over, but after body checking him, you came to an agreement that you're no match.

"You can get them tomorrow." His voice was low, almost needy.
"I can't. They'll be sent back, in.." you looked at your phone again, "...5-ish hours."

Hajime looked at you with a startled look.
"So you can at least wait 2 hours."

True, but once it's out the way you can just relax at home. There's no point waiting a few hours when you could just do it now.

"Please just move." You begged, watching his eyebrows knot together.

He smashes his mouth onto yours before you even realise what's going on. The kiss is so searing, you feel it coax up all the air in your lungs. He moves his tongue into your mouth, and before you know it, you kiss back in defeat. He's got you-you're not going anywhere.

His lips don't move from yours as he pushes your back against the wall, causing you to gasp slightly. He leans into the kiss, pressing his body against yours hungrily. He breaks away from you, his breath falling hot against your neck. "Fuck." He whispers, kissing his way up your neck and back to your lips.

You start stripping yourself from your clothes, mind foggy as it always is when Hajime kisses you. You feel as though you could melt right into the floor by the way he looks at you with need, hunger, lust. After stripping the last of your clothes off, he lifts you up onto the kitchen counter.

Smirking, he dips his head to kiss the top of your boob while unclipping your bra.
You moan impatiently, feeling his member against your leg. "I'm gonna make you come so hard." He promises with a growl, "I'm gonna make you so wet for me." He yanks your panties down your thighs, and around you ankles, tossing them across the room.

He chuckles at the sight of your delicates. "always ready for me, Aren't you?" You nod eagerly with hooded eyes. Hajime presses his mouth against your core, already making you whimper. He helps you swing one of your thighs to rest on top of his shoulder so that you're fully open to him.

You bite your lower lip as his tongue swipes over your clit, applying pressure to the bud while he repeatedly licks you. He sucks and swirls until you're inhaling sharply. You can't help but moan as he moans against you, sending vibrations against your wetness.

"Oh god," you whisper. "Fuck me."

He proceeds to do just that, abusing your clit harder than before. You're barely able to catch your breath before a sudden sensation rolls over you, taking all the sight out of your eyes and filling your ears with white noise.

You feel yourself nearing your climax.
"I'm gonna come." You state, almost immediately riding out your high he's provided for you.

Hajime's up on his feet with his boxers around his ankles before you get the chance to recover-or even open your eyes.
"You're so hot." He growls in your ear, roughly turning you over so your back is to him.
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

You gasp, your hand reaching for the counter to steady you. You feel him slide the tip of his member against your folds as he whispers behind you. "I can't help myself when it comes to you."

You close your eyes tightly, as he enters you impatiently. You scream out and grip the counter hard, sucking in a breath at how much he stretched you.

Scraping his teeth against your shoulder, he whispers words of praise into your ear while he slams in and out of you. You could cry, he feels so good in you, but instead you mumble streams of curses as he continues to pleasure you immensely.

He grabs onto both of your hips tightly as you shudder against him, pumping into you over and over and over again until you're moaning his name loudly. You cry out as he pulls all the back and slams into you once more, making you reach the edge. No sounds escape your mouth as you come all around his member.

He bites his lip as you clench around him. In a beautiful stream of curses, you watch as he comes just after you, pleasure overriding his features as his body tenses.

"The office is still open," he says in between breaths. "If you wanna go get those parcels."

[remember to vote so I can keep making these!!]