Part 3

The three Pups were sitting on the bed, looking to the two pack 'parents' with curious eyes.

"Welcome. What can we do for you?" Taehyung asked jokingly, earning two giggles and a punch in the shoulder from the two young Omegas.

Seokjin nudged the pack-Alpha forward to speak.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, looking towards Taehyung and Jimin.
"You two leave, we need to speak to Jungkook."

Jimin shook his head.
"No. You can say it in front of us." He grabbed hold of the younger Omega's hand.

Namjoon huffed annoyingly.
"Alright then. Jungkook, is there something you need to tell us?" He asked, looking to the youngest member.

Jungkook cocked his head, looking to the two Pups beside him.

They both shrugged. They didn't know what was going on either.

Jungkook turned his attention back to the Head-Alpha in front of him.
"Umm...no? I didn't think so." He mumbled.

"Don't play dumb, Jungkook." The Seokjin snapped, causing the three Pups to flinch.

Seokjin never spoke to anyone like that.

"You know exactly what this is about. You should hand over the suppressants before I get really angry." He snarled.

The tone made the three whine and shudder. 
(Namjoon, who was still standing by the Omega, even shuddered at the tone)

"How-how did you find out?" He stuttered.

Namjoon sighed.
"I came up after you got out of the shower to see if the three of you wanted to go out today...I over heard you talking with Jimin and Taehyung."

"Where's Hoseok and Yoongi?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't talk, or you can get out." Seokjin glared.

Taehyung pouted.

Seokjin turned his attention back to Jungkook.
"Now, Pup. Tell us why you're taking suppressants."

Jungkook bit his lip.
"I just...I can't go through another heat..."

Seokjin and Jimin whined.
"Kookie..." the eldest Omega started.

"I got scared and dropped, Seokjin! And not just once." Jungkook whined.

Jimin pulled him into a hug.
"It wasn't your fault..." he tried to reassure.

"Of course it was. How many other Omegas do you know drop during their heats? I felt so useless and vulnerable." Jungkook looked away from everyone, not wanting to make eye contact.

Namjoon walked over to them, sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Jimin's right. It's not your fault, Kook...we should have taken better care of you. To make sure you felt safe..."

Jungkook shook his head frantically.
"Nooo." He whined.

Namjoon gave a small smile.
"We'll take better care of you for now on. All of us, okay. You just need to hand over the suppressants."

Jungkook shook his head again.
"Nooo...I can't..." he whined, tears welling up in his eyes.

Seokjin jumped on the bed, pulling the youngest Omega into his lap, kissing all over his face.

Jungkook gave a small smiled at the elder's actions.

"I want to help you, Pup. We all do. But you need to trust us and let your Omega take over."

Jungkook bit his lip.
"I-I don't think I can..."

"Why?" Seokjin asked desperately, rubbing their foreheads together.

"I'm not...I'm not cute like Jimin...I can't submit properly. I'm surprised you've kept me in the pack for this lon-." He said, eyes shut tight.

"Dont say that." Namjoon growled, eyes flashing red.

Seokjin grabbed hold of the Alpha's hand. Calming him down.

Namjoon took in a deep breath.

"Jungkook...we just want you to be safe. So, please, hand them over." This was the first time the youngest Omega has ever heard the Alpha beg and look so small.

Jungkook whined, hunching in on himself, but he pulled himself from everyone's grip as he got up, walking over to the draw by the door.

He hesitated before taking a deep breath.

He chucked the box at the Alpha, who caught it with ease.

Seokjin whined, taking the suppressants from the head-Alpha.

"Is that all of them?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded.

"And the script for the refills?" Seokjin urged.

Jungkook grunted, pulling the script from the draw and handing it to the older Omega.

"Thank you, Pup. I'm proud of you." Seokjin said, his body finally relaxing now that the threat had been dealt with.

"This isn't fair. I'm old enough to make my own decisions-" he started to say.

"You know what suppressants can do...we already have one barren Omega in the pack for taking suppressants." Seokjin's eyes shifted to Jimin who started to fidget when the topic was brought up.

Seokjin sighed.
"You know how hard it is for him, Kook....why would you want to go through that too?" He asked with a whine.

Jungkook frowned, averting his eyes to his lap.
"I already told you...I'm not a good Omega...I can't submit and I'm not cute!" He whined.

"You are cute. You're gorgeous." Taehyung lent forward, Kissing Jungkook's neck.

Seokjin gave a small hesitate smile.
"I think this is a conversation all seven of us should be having."

Namjoon nodded, standing up.
"That's a good idea. Let's get lunch started, Seokjin. We'll let the Pups rest."

Seokjin nodded, making sure he had the suppressants and script in his hands before he started following the head Alpha out the door.

He looked back to the Pups.
"Don't think this conversation is over, you three." He said, exiting the room.

The three sighed in relief.
"I honestly thought you were going to die." Taehyung mumbled.

Jimin nodded.

Jungkook sighed, his eyes still glued to the door.

After a moments of silence Taehyung spoke up.
"How'd you even get a script for suppressants? I thought one of the pack Alphas has to sign for them?"

Jungkook looked guilty.
"I forged Namjoon-Hyung's signature, and changed his phone number to my number, So I was the one who got the confirmation text to say I was buying them."

Jimin smiled.
"That's smart. Wish I had thought of that. They sent the text to Yoongi."

Taehyung and Jungkook cringed, they could only imagine THAT confrontation.

Jungkook laughed dryly.
"Yeah...Shit...I'm not looking forward to Hoseok and Yoongi joing this conversation." He whined.

Taehyung laughed, pulling the two Omegas into a hug.

"Dont stress too much about it. Just think, now you don't have to hide anything from them."

Jungkook groaned.
"That's not helping."

The Alpha shrugged.
"Go to sleep, this morning has been exhausting." He whined.

They remained silent, trying to have a nap before lunch...the silence didn't last long as the front door was thrown open, and Hoseok's loud voice flooded the house.

The three groaned.