Too Early For This Sh*t

CATÍA POV

      "Ma please go home and get some rest... I'm fine. Dad has his men posted outside the room and I'm pretty sure scattered around the whole hospital. I'll see you in the morning okay? I promise...", Nick says pleading with his mother.

"Hes right Ma, its pretty late. I'll take you home.", Leo says looking up from his phone.

"Are you sure honey? I can sleep here-", Mrs.Luchesse says.

"Mom c'mon you wouldn't be comfortable sleeping in that. I'm fine really!", Nicks says pointing at the chair that was provided by the hospital. Mrs.Luchesse kisses Nick goodnight and gathers her things. Leo puts his phone away and walks over to me.

"Don't worry about Dad. He'll cool off after I give him the good news that Nicky is awake.", Leos says lowly to me. He sees his mother is finish and carries her bag for her.

"I'll come by first thing in the morning. So don't think you're getting rid of me that easily.", Mrs.Luchesse says jokingly.

"I'm glad you're okay Nicky. I'll be here tomorrow with Ma.", Leo forces a kiss on Nicks cheek and messed with his hair just before leaving with Mrs.Luchesse.

"I know what you're thinking...Let me guess... You met my family and Dad?", Nick says looking at me. I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck.

"He wanted some answers and I-", I get cut off by him.

"And you thought what was best didn't you? Annnnnd he didn't take it well did he?", Nick says with a grin then it fades.

"He knows it was Captain who did this to you but that bomb... that bomb was set by the Dragons. I believe their intentions was to kill Mr.Roku who I think was the person Captain was going to meet up with.", I say to Nick.

"So thats what exploded?... I was following Captain along with Quail and Ducky and ended up at that casino. I confronted him and he told me to leave but I .... but I just couldn't.... Next thing I know we're both exchanging punches and BOOM! I'm really glad I made it out alive.", Nick says explaining.

"When the explosion went off a piece of shard had lodged into Ducky's neck and- well.... he's gone.", I say. Nick sat in silence for a moment.

"I could of-", I cut Nicks sentence off.

"There was nothing you could have done because you didn't know about the bomb or Captain working for the Bushis... I should have been there... And you wouldn't have ended up like this. I'm sorry...", I say Nick.

" I don't blame you at all. I don't want you torturing yourself because of what happened to me. I'm fine and besides I have a few broken bones and a couple of tests the doc wants to run.", Nick says to me giving me his cheesy grin.

"You know one thing I didn't know about?", I say asking Nick.

"That my dad is the head of the Luchesse family? The Italian mafia?.... Thats another story for another time...", Nick says tiredly.

"You know what you get some rest. I'll check up on you tomorrow.", I tell Nick as I get up and prepare to leave.

"If you see my Dad tell him I..... never mind.", Nick was about to finish his sentence but stopped. I wonder what was the message he wanted me to pass on? I smiled and waved Nick goodbye.

I came back to the Loft to find everyone had gone into their rooms. As I passed one of the rooms I seen Ronnie still watching over Rickie.

"Hey... You're back. You cleared your head yet?", Ronnie yells reminding me of me and Deans argument earlier. I walked back and leaned against the doorway.