15

"Mom! Someone's at the door!"

Mrs. Lee walked over and smiles at the teenager. "Hello. Didn't you come over for the Halloween party?" She asks and Changbin nodded his head. "Uh...yeah," Changbin says. "What are you doing here?" She asks, letting him in. "Oh. I was going to take Felix out," Changbin says.

A loud scream was heard and Changbin looked over, seeing Felix's little sister run down the stairs with Felix behind her. Changbin walked over and grabbed Felix before he could murder the girl.

Changbin lets him go and Felix fixes his skirt. "Okay! I'm ready," Felix says as he walks over and slips on his shoes. Changbin chuckles and walks over. "He better be home by 10 pm," His dad said which caused Changbin to turn around. Felix snorts at Changbin and grabbed his arm. "Okay, dad. Bye," Felix says as he pulls Changbin out of the house.

Changbin shakes his head and wraps his arm around Felix's waist. "Flirt," Felix says as he punches the male arm. Changbin smiles and nudged Felix who looked over, his eyes widening. Changbin helps him onto the motorcycle and slips on the helmet. He gets on and slips his own helmet on, Felix wrapping his arms around Changbin's torso. "Where are we going?"

Changbin glanced back as he puts his visor down. "You'll see." Felix rolls his eyes and Changbin started the engine again, driving off.

____

Felix smiles as Changbin helped him off, taking off his helmet. "A carnival?" Felix asks as the male held out his hand. Felix took it and Changbin intertwines their fingers. "Yes. I planned a picnic but this seemed better cause you've told me you've wanted to go to one," Changbin says and Felix looked at him confused. "It was also raining in the morning and I knew the ground was going to be soaking."

"Okay, fair point, but I don't remember saying anything about a carnival," Felix says. Changbin pulls out his phone and opened it. He played audio which caused Felix to blush.

"I wanna go to a carnival but I don't want to be 7th wheel~"

Felix whines and hits Changbin's arm who chuckles, slipping his phone back into his pocket. They got their tickets and headed inside. "I wanna go to the arcade. Can we go to the arcade?" Felix whines and Changbin nods his head. "We can do whatever you want."

____

Felix hugs Changbin who hugs back, smiling and chuckling. "Are you hungry?" Changbin asks, looking down at the male who had a new stuffed animal. "Yeah," Felix says and Changbin took his hand, walking over to the food stands. "What do you want?" Changbin asks. "Mhm...funnel cake?"

Changbin nods his head with a smile and they order. They find a table and sit down, Felix sitting next to Changbin. Felix lifted the male's hand which confused the basketball player. "Yes?" Changbin says. "Can I paint your pinky?" Felix asks. "If I ever stay over, yeah," Changbin says and Felix smiles. "And your makeup."

Changbin looks at him and Felix smiles, resting his head on Changbin's shoulder. "Please. You'll look so pretty," Felix says as he hugs the male's arm. Changbin looks at the male who was giving him puppy eyes and a pout. "Fine." Felix smiles and hugs Changbin who smiles.

They get the funnel cake and Changbin takes a piece off, turning to Felix. Felix rolls his eyes and opens his mouth, Changbin feeding him.

____

Felix got off the bike as well as Changbin. They walked over to the front and Changbin stopped him. "Have a good night, Lix," Changbin says. Felix smiles and hugs Changbin who hugs back. "You too. Thank you for today," Felix says as he looks at the male.

Changbin smiles at him. "It's not a problem. I'll take you out another time maybe," Changbin says with a wink, Felix rolling his eyes. "Whatever. I gotta get inside before they ruin the moment," Felix says as he pulls away.

He looked at Changbin who was still holding his hand with puppy eyes. Felix rolls his eyes and leaned forward, kissing the male's cheek before opening the door and walking inside, his hand slipping out of Changbin's. The older smiles and walks back over to his bike, getting on. Felix closed the door and slipped off his shoes after watching Changbin ride off. He turned around and locked eyes with his sister who was holding her phone and had a smirk on her face. "Don't-"

"Felix kissed a boy and I have proof!"

"You little shit!"