Spark of the Rebellion - Part 1

3rd Person POV:

Two boys were standing on a tall tower in the middle of a meadow on Lothal.

One had blueish hair, blue eyes, a vest over an orange long sleeve, green fingerless gloves, orange pants with a kneepad on his left leg, and a white long kneepad on his right leg, and brown shoes. This was Ezra Bridger.

The other was taller and had H/c hair, E/c eyes, black hood and handkerchief on his face, a F/c scarf, a black jacket unziped revealing a brown shirt, a brown shoulder pad on his left shoulder, strapped to his belt that's filled with pouches of tools, dark cargo pants tucked in his black boots, and on his thighs were holsters that held a piece of nunchucks. This was Y/n Bridger. They both had a metal piece on their wristbands.

They were just looking over their city that they've lived in for many years. Until a ship from above flew past them. A star destroyer.

Y/n: Great, the Empire's here.

Ezra: Let's go.

They both hop on two speeders and head to the city.

~Timeksip~

A citizen who was selling jogans, is surrounded by Imperial Officers and Stormtroopers.

Fat Imperial: Your identification, now.

Citizen: I'm just trying to sell a couple jogans here.

Skinny Imperial: All trade must be registered with the Empire.

Citizen: I remember what it was like before your ships showed up, before you Imperials ruined Lothal like the rest of the galaxy.

Other citizens heard and gained worried looks.

Skinny: *On comlink* This is LRC-01. I'm bringing in a citizen under a charge of treason.

Trooper: *on comlink* Copy that, LRC-01. Dispatch to Cell Block AA-33.

The troopers were taking the citizen away and the officer was eating his jogans. Y/n saw and was ready to beat the Imperials to a pulp when Ezra stopped him and motioned 'I got this'.

Citizen: You can't do this!

Fatty: Oh, yeah? Well, who's gonna stop us?

Ezra: He mister, spare a Jogan?

Fatty: Move along Loth-rat!

Ezra: Sorry, sorry, not looking for any trouble.

While they were talking, Ezra snatched the comlink from Skinny and walks away.

Ezra: But it sure has a way of finding us.

Y/n: I can confirm that.

Ezra: *on comlink with fake accent* All officers to the main square! This is a code red emergency!

The officers and stormtroopers leave the citizens and his jogans. We walk up to him.

Ezra: *in comlink* Stay on alert this is a code red.

Citizen: Thank you.

Ezra: No, thank you.

Ezra starts grabbing jogans but Y/n smacks his head.

Ezra: Hey!

Y/n: Really bro?

Ezra: Hey, kids gotta eat.

He then runs and hops up to the roofs. Y/n sighs.

Y/n: Sorry about my brother, he does what he can so we can survive. Have a nice day.