Tension in gloucster

Sophs pov:
As i was walkin the other direction louis grabbed my arm and said soph please care to explain why jake polledri is doing here and why you know him . Sophie : okay louis jake polledri is my ex and i found him cheating on me with one of my old mates when we went to italy . Louis : babe wtf thats horrible i would never do that listen why dont you come back with me to gloucster .
Louis pov:
When she told me about the cheating i was filled with rage and anger i then told her to come with me to gloucster maybe she could be a new physio our coach always said he wants a young physio cause thats what we need she is 19 and that is perfect.
Jakes pov:
I messaged sophie a few times and she never replied i made a huge mistake i must have her back i love her so much . As i walked in i saw her in a state of tears hugging a welsh player my team mate louis rees zammit . She looked in my direction and quickly ran away . I sat there waiting with my head in my hands .. she then walked past me straight into a taxi
back in gloucster :3 days later
Louis pov:
I woke up anxious  because today is the day we get back to training with gloucster . And obviously jake polledri is there . I messaged soph straight away making sure shes okay but she is sick and said she will see if she will make it
Sophies pov:
I felt  sick but i will go training as i need to talk to louis . I get there and all i see is jake waiting at the gates i walk up to the gate and its open i walk in and see louis running i yell him sophie : HEY LOU he stops running and comes up to me and picks me up i rap my legs round him but all of a sudden jake rugby tackles louis and i fall and get badly injured jake : oh shit sophie im so sorry i didnt see u sophie : AHHHH IT HURTS MY WRIST , louis quickly runs to me and glares jake down tf you doing jake shes mine and u think you can just try take her back after what you did you just wait youll be sorry jake .