The day before

As I walk down the hall to my desk I think about my relationship with Elliot. Today's the day that William Lewis is out. Elliot knows and has been watching and making sure I'm okay. How do I tell Elliot that I'm pregnant with his child? As I get to my desk I See Elliot. " elliot I need to talk too you" I say pulling him to the cribs. " what is it is everything ok"? he asked looking at me with his big blue eyes. " I-I'm pregnant El and your the father" I say crying. " hey now don't cry I'm happy that you are in a matter of fact I have to ask you something". he gets down on one knee and pulls out. Little black box and say" Olivia Marie Benson will you marry me" I gasp and nod yes. he picks me up and kisses me. " babe I'm working till 5am tonight so you'll be home for awhile alone" he calls leaving the room. I yell out ok. when I leave the room Rollins say that Lewis is out and to watch out for him. after the day is done I pack up to leave. " so how far along are you" Elliot asks while looking up from his computer. " 4 months I'm not that big" I say giving him a kiss them heading out the door. when I arrive to my apartment I go inside and hear a gun cock back. I turn around to see Lewis standing there with a smile on his face the last thing I see is a fist coming toward my face and with that I black out. when I wake I'm tied to a chair and I feel blood trickle down my face. I give a slight grunt.