Game day

Sophies pov
I woke up feeling like today was my day it was england vs wales, i had woken up fairly early cause me and my dad were going to watch it at twickenham yes the main england stadium i had never been before but i was fairly excited .
At stadium)
I looked around me i had a few tears in my eyes because i saw the coach and screamed in my dad face "DAD ITS THE COACH FOR ENGLAND I SEE OWEN FARRELL "
He calmed me down and said "look soph calm down im happy too but dont make a scene look "
In the stadium)
I was sat and it was already half time and louis rees zammit decided to kick the ball out he did a decent kick and i was too busy crying to notice anythin and all of a sudden i saw this blury spinning thing come and BAM SMACK right in the nose my dad was shocked as were most people but all of a sudden i heard a voice a smooth cute welsh voice i was praying it wasnt louis as i was day dreaming looking at him the whole game and ofc tom curry who is my favourite england player .
Louis pov :
It was half time at twickenham and ten crowd was going wild for someone to kick the ball out so i did and it was unfortunate as i hit a girl in the face and it knocked her out . for what i saw she was stunning she had long brown hair brown , brown eyes , a england top , somereason that didnt bother me because she was really pretty i saw her in the game and we made long eye contact . But anyway back to helping i ran off to check on her but for some reason i acted like her boyfriend . I said hey you okay darlin you got quite a smack . She looked at me up and down .
Sophie pov:
As i was prayin it wasnt  him i
Looked at the person up and down and my goodness he was hot and that was when i realised it was him he even called me darlin .

Part 2 on its way !!