Chapter Six (Or Where is Zayn?)

a/n: this is literally a chapter with no meaning and there is no need for it in the story im sorry

but thank you for all the votes and lovely comments! i'd appreciate if everyone would drop a vote again this chapter :)

There are things in life that you just aren't prepared for. They come at you and hit you across the face just when you don't expect it. It isn't something that comes gradually or something which you can't possibly predict. That something that comes right at you and you kind of just dive in head-first without a choice.

Something like our situation one morning on the bus as four of us are standing in the kitchenette.

"You cannot just smack someone across the face with your penis!" Harry yells at Niall,

(I told you it hit you across the face when you don't expect it.)

"I'm with Harry on this one." Liam says, shrugging. "I mean, it was funny and all, but -"

"No, it wasn't!" Harry waves his arms around, almost hitting everyone across the head. I swear sometimes he forgets how long his extremities are.

I'm talking about arms and legs, Jesus.

"Okay, calm down." Liam cuts into Harry's wild rampage of limb-flailing.

"Yes, daddy." Harry says, rolling his eyes.

Liam, Niall and I look at him.

Harry looks confused until he finally realizes what he's said and claps a hand over his mouth.

"Be a good princess for daddy!" Niall says in a fake seductive voice.

"Go easy on him. He's just been hit across the face with another man's penis." I say, intervening for the first time today. "That's gotta take a toll on someone."

"If someone slapped me across the face with their penis I'd be okay." Niall tries, sipping out of the orange juice carton.

"I would mind," Says Liam,

"Same here." I say,

"And -" Harry starts angrily.

"We al know what you think." I cut him off. "But yeah - I think you're the only one who would be okay with being slapped across the face with another man's penis." I turn back to Niall, who sighs at me.

"How about I ask Zayn?" He replies, and then after a moment - "Where is Zayn anyway?" 

"I think he's... Actually, I don't know." Liam trails off at the end of the sentence, furrowing his brows together. "Does anyone know?" 

We all look around at each other.

"So, like, no one knows?" Harry mumbles, voicing all four of our thoughts.

"I guess not..." I nod.

"But... I mean..." Niall says and then takes another swig out of the orange juice before continuing, "He's in One Direction and we're One Direction so..."

"Are we, uh, like, not One Direction then?" Harry contemplates, leaning against the kitchenette counter,

"We need a new name then." Niall concludes. "How about: Niall and the Other Fuckboys?" He suggests.

I shake my head at him. "Louis and the Some Others?" 

"Harry and the Idiots." 

"Liam and the Dizzles." 

"I like that one." Harry says to Liam.

"Me too." I say, remembering vaguly something about penises and Zayn, but pushing it aside in my mind.