Headline News

New Eden Times 22nd Edition

October 23, 21XX

Headline: Babe Born With Bytes

. . .

It's hard to surprise this old reporter anymore. But today marks an occasion so spectacular and so rare, that even I nearly fell over with shock and awe. You see, dear readers, today we have greeted the first babe born from the fusion of human DNA and Reploid DNA. The child's name you ask? Ashe Bonne.

Some of my faithful readers would be asking 'Bonne? Isn't that the name of the folks who run the black market on the corner of Teondinn & Occamp?' Yes my dear readers, the exact same. Not all details are known about why this certain family was chosen, considering the odd goings on around the area- it certainly wouldn't be where I would want to raise my child. The brunt of the controversy about this child is centered around Mrs Ren Bonne, head of the black market herself. Mrs Bonne was once known as Reploid Model 53X at the Nouveau Moulin Rouge thirty years ago, wherein Mrs Bonne's programming was illegally altered by the late Di Bonne (DOD January 26 21XX, aged 87) and soon rose to be one of the most feared ladies in this generation without holding any political power.

Another portion of my readers may also ask 'Isn't the Bonne family able to trace their roots to our fearless Master Albert?' The answer to that is also 'yes' my dear readers! As public record could easily tell, Di Bonne is the only son of Vince Bonne (who married Morigan Bonne nee Wiley before the Maverick Wars). Vince Bonne (through his father) had a sister named Rivina (DOD April 4, 20XX, aged 36) who would marry Doctor Barlet Weil -who many may recognize as the same Doctor Weil who brought about the Elf Wars. The two begot a son who we all now recognize as Master Albert of the Sage Trinity. Rumors of Master Albert attending the great unveiling of this new miracle of life and technology had spread during this time, but unfortunately the rumors were proved false when no sight of him was seen. Some sources cite that Mrs Bonne didn't even want him at the unveiling- the reasons for this remain undisclosed to this report or fellow sources.

With that said, only time can tell for what will happen to this precocious child. God knows she'll need it...

For more information about the procedure that brought about Ashe's creation and what is involved, please refer to the original texts of Thomas H. Hikari 'Observations of Intergrations' and Master Albert Weil's 'Reploid Resource Journal' #45h3, Revised Edition