HOW CAN I BE A PART OF TEAM BMW?*

Hello, fellow Authors, Storytellers, and Writers.

For anyone interested in submitting an article for BEAUTIFULLY MADE WOMAN (BMW) magazine, please inform me of your interest. You will need the following for your page:

A. Complete an article on one of the remaining topics.

B. One cool picture of yourself.

C. A short author bio including your hobbies, why you started writing, and what do you hope to accomplish with your writing? (50 to 100 words)

D. City, State, and/or Country where you live.

E. At least 5 tags. (Encourages more people to view your work as well as the work of others)

This is first come... first served. I want to showcase talent. I'm not here to judge you. I will create a breath-taking page for YOU to feature You and Your Work.

THE ARTICLES & CONTRIBUTORS THAT WILL BE FEATURED IN THE NEXT ISSUE OF BEAUTIFULLY MADE WOMAN WILL BE LISTED BELOW.

IF YOU HAVE AN ARTICLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT PLEASE CONTACT ME NO LATER THAN THURSDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2020, BY 8:00 PM CST.

The Topics: Please Select A Topic That Isn't (CLOSED)

5. WATTPAD's UNDER-RATED WRITERS

6. FASHION

7. TEA TIME

8. BEAUTY @ZuleikaB88 (CLOSED)

9. NATURAL v. SURGERY

10. BUSINESS SENSE @GoldenBellaFanGirl (CLOSED)

11. POETIC HUSTLE @KarenBrown389 (CLOSED)

12. MENTAL HEALTH @iliannabinoche (CLOSED)

13. SPIRITUAL

14. THANKS @iliannabinoche (CLOSED)

15. HOW CAN I BE A PART OF TEAM BMW?

BMW will post new articles twice a month. If we can encourage more people to follow and support us, then I will look at posting the magazine once a week.

You are more than welcome to shamelessly plug your works or the works of others. I want to create an avenue to celebrate our writing skills as well as our talents. If you have several books to plug, your featured article will allow you to plug two books, the links for your books, your YouTube channel related to the topic in your article or your author YouTube channel, and other author-related information that is featured in the BEAUTIFULLY MADE WOMAN (BMW) magazine.

This is the time for the raw and underrated talent on #Wattpad to be featured as well as receive tons of support.

Join us as we share, and build-up support for our writing dreams and goals.

BEAUTIFULLY MADE WOMAN (BMW) IS FOUND EXCLUSIVELY ON #WATTPAD.

Luv y'all to pieces and I look forward to hearing from YOU!

Andrea T. aka Ilianna Binoche