The origin of Karma, The Bitch

-The origin of Karma, The Bitch-

"Kurt, have you seen dad?" Galit na tanong ni kuya Kevin Kay kuya Kurt.

"No, why?" Mula sa pag sscroll sa Instagram ay agad akong tumigil para Maki chismis. Lumapit ako sa may pinto Ng kusina at pasimpleng nakinig sa usapan nilang dalwa sa Salas.

"Boom told me he saw dad with another woman" he said angrily and clenched his fist.
Wait, what? Dad is having an affair? With whom?
I look at kuya Kurt, waiting for some kind of angry reaction, but to my surprise, he just nodded as if he already knew about it

"What the hell Kurt? Did you knew?" Galit na tanong uli ni kuya Kevin habang banas na banas sa sarili nyang buhok

"Well, I saw them last month" kuya Kurt said then huminga sya Ng malalim "Nung birthday ni Karma. Right before she entered the restaurant. I saw them. Kay'a sya nalate Kasi kasama nya Yung kabit nya. Mrs. Santos. They went outside of the motel together and after that kumain sila sa labas, along with Patricia. Her daughter. I guess to celebrate Patricia's Birthday too  That's why he's late. He was fuck his mistress in some old cheap motel and celebrate his mistress daughter's birthday"

Wait. Patricia Santos? My best friend Patricia Santos?
That's why late si dad sa birthday ko? Because he's with his mistress? And they all celebrated Patricia's birthday first. Habang ako?naghihintay sakanya? And only to get a what? A stupid fucking "traffic, sorry" excuse. Fuck their bullshit.
Kuya Kevin became aggressive and punched kuya Kurt right in his face. .

"You knew? Yet you didn't tell us?"

Dad have another woman. He cheated on mom And with my mother's best friend.
My tears started to shed  as the thought of being decieved and betrayed by someone I trust the most, caused an unbearable pain in my heart as if they were actually stabbing it. I sob.

"Shit" I heard kuya Kevin cuss and run towards me as kuya Kurt follows

"Ku-kuya, was everything Kuya Kurt said true?. I-is d-dad having an a-affair?" I cried.
Inakap ako ni kuya Kurt at inalo

"I'm sorry you have to hear that"
So it's true? Dad really is having an affair.

It all make sense now. Kay'a pala halos original na Ang gamit ni Patricia. Eh samantalang her mother was just a dishwasher. Nakakapagtaka din na Nakapag aral sya sa Saint Woods, at first I thought she's a scholar but I knew somethings wrong cause she's not that smarth either. But I let it go cause she's my best friend, or so I thought.
Her skanky bitch of a mother! She has to pay! She and her backstabbing bitch daughter! I'll ruin them! I'll make them pay for ruining our family! I'll make them pay for everything!

Nung Gabi din Yun ay napagdesisyonang sabihin nila kuya Kay mom and dad that we all know about dad's affair. We sat on the tables chair while waiting them. unang dumating si mom, looking so tired from her shift as usual. She's the best Doctor in our little Town so palagi syang busy and palaging late umuwi while dad on the other hand was one of the most influential man in politics. Siguro nga totoo Ang kasabihan na walang malinis na Tao pagdating sa politika. Lahat may baho. Lahat may tinatagong sekreto and on our Daddy's case, breaking his family appart and his wife and children's heart with his treacherous manner and unlawful actions.
Hindi ko Lang talaga inaasahan na kabit pala Ang tinatago nya. I mean, were talking about dad here, Karlo Rei Madrid. The loving husband of my mother, Madelina Madrid. Our family was well respected and highly look-at not just by the middle and low class people but also our fellow high class citizens and was the portrait of a so called perfect Family.

"Honey, I'm home" nakangising bati ni Dad, pagkatapos ay agad na humalik sa pisngi ni mommy at umupo na sa pwesto nya sa lamesa.
I still don't get it. He's sweet with us. And with mommy. Hanggang ngayon ay Hindi padin ako makapaniwala na kay'a Yung gawin ni Dad sa Amin. He love us. I tried calming my self.
"So Kaedeline rei Madeline, ready ka na ba sa pasukan? Bukas na Yun diba? Did you went shopping with Patricia?" Dad ask me while cutting his stake in half.
Patricia? My best friend and also the child of my father's Mistress. I can't take it. I started crying.
Agad namang na alarma si mommy at sinubukan akong pakalmahin habang si dad ay nalilito padin sa biglaang pagbuhos Ng mga luha saking mata.
"Karma, what's wrong?" Mom asked me pero Hindi ko na sya nasagot dahil tuloy-tuloy na Ang pagpatak Ng luha ko
"Was it because I said your full name? Karma, honey, there's nothing to cry about---" bago pa man Lang matapos no dad Ang sasabihin nya ay agad Ng sumabat si kuya Kevin
"We know Dad. We know everything" he said. Dad still look clueless "We know about your afair" dagdag pa nya
Tila Naman binuhusan Ng malamig na tubig si Dad. Mom looks confuse and blurted out