Maidnap (2)

Sapnap had bought a maid outfit for a really cheap price about twenty dollars and it's in great quality to.He quickly put it on along with wearing some lacy black underwear and fishnet stockings,and quickly went to show his boyfriend,"Dreamm!~ look what I bought! " He said giggling. Dream looks up from his phone feeling his cheeks heating up,"Do you like it?" Sapnap asked doing a little swirl for him. Dream bites his lips and nods slowly,"I do,in fact I love it." He said making Sapnap sit on his lap while his hands were around his lover's waist. "I got this for a good deal too! Usually maid outfits are expensive sometimes." Sapnap said going on about the dress which Dream wasn't really listening, he was more focus on how good he looked in it. Dream places his lips onto Sapnap's neck,gently kissing and biting him. Sapnap blushes,"D-Dream? What are you doing?"he asked. "Just kissing you." Dream replies then goes back kissing and biting his neck,causing a moan to escape from Sapnap's lips. Dream slides his hands up Sapnap's dress and gently palms him through his underwear making him slightly buck his hips,"D-Dreamm,this isn't just kissing." Sapnap said letting out a small whine making Dream smirk,"I know." He says to his lover then kisses him,sliding his hand into Sapnap's underwear gently stroking him. "D-Dream!" Sapnap gasped out which caused Dream to stop what he was doing making him whimper. "Do you want to do this?" Dream asked kissing his boyfriend's head. Sapnap nods slowly,"I-I do!" He quickly said as Dream continue to stroke him,rubbing his finger roughing against his tip then adds alot of pressure to it causing another moan from the pleasure causing him to come inside of his underwear.  Dream chuckles taking his hand out,"I barely did anything to you." He said earning a small whine from the other. Dream kisses him gently,"It's okay baby,wanna get cleaned up and cuddle?." He asked earning a small nod from the other. Sapnap quickly went to the bathroom along with bringing a pair of black shorts and a shirt with him, then come backs out and cuddles up to his boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by @Gamerluna44