Chapter 1 - Story of My Life

This story begins with a young girl named Alexa, she lives with her mother, step dad and younger brother. They were a very torn apart family, constant arguing.  When this happened, Alexa would usually go to her childhood best friend's house Damian. Alexa and Damian became a thing when they were the age of 16. 4 years on, Alexa finds out that Damien cheated on her with her ex best friend Liliana, Liliana and Alexa were best friends since they were 2. Their falling out happened when Liliana broke up with her boyfriend Luke, since Luke liked Alexa he tried to cheat on Liliana with her. This all happened because of rivalry between the two became so heated, Liliana became friends with the bullies to taunt Alexa and make her life a living hell and that's what happened. By the time Liliana and Damian broke up, Alexa already moved to Estorra - one of the most glorious places to travel and stay in. She daydreamed on the way from Scotland to Estorra thinking if her love life would get better. She missed Damian to bits but she had to power through it and move on from him before it got worse for her. Luke? Luke and Alexa became really close with each other and called each other every single day, it made her really happy that she had someone who went through the same problems as she did.