Wattpad Original
There are 9 more free parts

A and D (3)

Aaron:

Hmmm... Time passed by quickly. By second period, I was having the class with Ethan and Luke. The teacher introduced a transferee but the guys and I didn't pay attention because we were discussing the try-outs that would happen this afternoon.

The third period, which I had with Annabelle, was Creative Writing class. It was fine. We were given an assignment, though – which was a bummer, considering that this was the first day of school. Mr. D couldn't just wait to distress us, can he?

And of course, I didn't want to bother to say anything about Calculus because I didn't listen to a word in the discussion.

Was this the senior year that we had all anticipated? All the teachers were being all serious about college and lessons... I mean, we still had all year long to talk about college.

Geez, no need to pressure us into applying to Ivy League colleges. Not all of us were interested.

Without me noticing, it was lunch time – finally. I didn't have any breakfast this morning. I couldn't wait to wolf down some food.

Dakota:

YES!!! It was lunch break! I was starving! My stomach was grumbling all through History class. And in that kind of quiet class, a stomach's grumble can be easily heard.

It was all Aaron's fault. He hurried me to get out of bed so much that I didn't get the chance to eat breakfast. But whatever, I was going to eat now, anyway, so it didn't really matter much whose fault it was.

In any case, as I was grabbing a tray full of carbs – buffalo wings, hash brown, quarter pounder, and a 'DIET' Coke, I was guessing that everything that had been happening to me was just a part of fate's diabolical scheme.

In case you are not aware, I was destiny's new target to annoy. I was so touched.

Out of nowhere, someone gasped loudly behind my back. Her aura was so powerfully evil that I already knew who it was.

"Oh, my!" exclaimed by none other than the witch – Annabelle. "No wonder you look like that!"

I instantly turned to her. She was staring disgustedly at my food. I didn't have to glance around the cafeteria to know that they all heard what Annabelle said.

I rolled my eyes at her. "What now?"

Seriously, if she was going to start teasing me about how fat I was, she was totally blind. I happen to know for a fact that I was pretty average. So, what was up with the witch?

"Go look at yourself in the mirror, pig," Annabelle whispered to me in the most cheerleader-ish voice. "I'd like to see you eat all of that grease. If you're lucky, you might just do the world a favor and explode."

And just like that. I snapped.

"If this bothers you so much," I said with a low voice, throwing daggers at her with the use of my eyes, "why don't you blame your boyfriend for being such a morning person? After all, he's the reason why I didn't eat my breakfast this morning. That's why I'm eating all this 'grease' to satisfy my appetite."

Whoa. That was so not like me. I didn't usually say things like that.

Usually, I would've said, "I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have time for this nonsense. Can you just step aside and mind your own food?"

But I can't take it anymore. Yeah, like I wasn't having enough of a bad day without Annabelle doing her usual remarks about me.

Anyhow, Annabelle just blinked. She was probably just stunned that I was capable of saying things like that – especially to her.