Chapter 23

Symone let out a laugh as she watched a few of her dancers' freestyle in the middle of the floor

Symone let out a laugh as she watched a few of her dancers' freestyle in the middle of the floor. She and her team were finally past the planning stages of her tour and were now getting down to the good parts. They gathered together a band, dancers, and a couple of her favorite choreographers to make the actual show come to life.

"Okay, okay, okay." Symone nodded her head as she made her way into the middle of the circle, starting to fool around. She finished off with a dramatic spin and a laugh, stopping when she noticed guests observing the scene from the door. "Get over here." She encouraged with a smile, waving them over.

Chance, Alex, Vante, and Omari made their way over, joining in on all the fun, making for entertaining videos and laughs.

"Y'all, we can take five. Lemme see what these guys want from me." Symone told the dancers. Usually, they remained hyper-focused on strictly learning and rehearsing, but, it was one of their review days, and that allowed more room for messing around.

Everyone dispersed, leaving the group of five with some privacy. "What's up?" She questioned. "I know y'all didn't come all the way over here to gloat about Miami in my face."

The boys recently went on a trip to Miami and didn't extend her an invitation, leading her to conclude it was an all-boys trip. It was apparent from their endless social media posts of all of them just fucking around.

"We brought you a keychain." Vante smiled, pulling the trinket out of his pocket.

"Boy." She snapped, snatching it from his grasp. "What do y'all want?"

"You know what today is, right?" Omari asked, giving her a look.

"Your birthday party even though your birthday was three days ago," Symone responded back knowingly. "Yeah, I'm aware."

"Good. So I expect you to bring along every female in your phone and not go overboard like you did last time." Omari instructed. "I'm saying this in person, so you know I care."

"Bitch, I'm not an alcoholic. I'm gonna go. Have a good time and sleep in Vante's guest house." Mo responded.

"I love how you just don't even ask me," Vante commented.

"Nigga, I still have the keys. What do I need to ask you about?"

"Why don't I have keys to your place?"

"You never asked me."

"Ight bet so if I ask you right now."

"I just gotta make a Home Depot trip, and we set."

"Ight bet."

"Bet."

Chance just looked between the two. "Y'all are annoying, oh my God."

"Why are you here?" Symone demanded, frowning as she crossed her arms.

"I didn't wanna feel left out." He simply responded, making her smile. "And I'm tryna know if you bringing her." He pointed to one of her female dancers across the room.