Chapter 2

JAI'S POV :

She looked beautiful.. Simple but still.. She's nothing like all the other girls from school. They look hideous without make-up but Alyssa doesn't need all that. I wish she knew how beautiful she is.

" Ready beautiful? " I said to let her know that I think she's beautiful. She just nodded and smiled at me. I took her hand and we made our way to the park where everyone was waiting for us. I'm actually happy that they are at the park already, I have some alone time with her now.

If she only knew.. I can make her the happiest girl on this planet but I know she doesn't like me and I can't take the risk of losing our friendship. I'll just enjoy her company for know I guess..

ALYSSA'S POV :

I tried to ignore it but I felt fireworks inside when he took my hand in his. I just wish he felt the same way about me.

I noticed him staring at me from the corner of my eye.

" What are you looking at shitface? " I said whilst I playfully slapped his arm.

" You just look beautiful today.. I like your outfit. " He said with his cute sloth smile.

My cheeks turned red and I looked at the ground. So sweet. Honestly I can stare at him the whole day, he's just so perfect with his cute brown curly hair. * sigh * I love him so much..

" Lyssa? LYSSAAA! " He yelled whilst waving his hand in front of me with a confused face.

" Sorry I zoned out again. " I giggled.

Jai opened his mouth to say something but got cut off by a voice

" LYSSAAA " said the voice. Well, yelled actually. I turned around to see who it was and it was Skip.

" SKIPPP! I MISSED YOU! " I shouted whilst jumping on him.

" Yeah I missed you too, eventhough it has only been two days since I last saw you silly. " we both laughed. I really did miss Skip because I'm used to seeing him everyday.

I turned around to face Jai again but my heart dropped when I saw him standing in the corner with another girl..

WHO IS SHE AND WHY IS SHE TALKING TO HIM?!

Wait it's Rachel from school.. She always watches him like a predator. I couldn't look at them, I was too scared for what could happen.

Finally Jai came running back to us.

" God why can't she just leave me alone! Her high pitched voice gives me the creeps, seriously. "

Thank god..

Jai looked at me with a confused face.. Uh oh.

" I said it out loud, didn't I? " I said with red cheeks and giggled a bit.

" Yeah you did. " He chuckled.

He put his arm around me and together with Skip we walked to the others.

" Lyssaaa! "

" Lukeyyy! " I yelled whilst jumping on him which caused us to fall. Beau, James and becca felt the need to jump on us too. Luke and I yelled in pain.

" Lyssa we missed youuu! " The three of them yelled.

" I missed you too but you guys didn't have to break my back! " I said which made them all laugh.

The rest of the day was fun, after 3 hours of crying from laughing we all went home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! please leave a vote and comment behind! xx