Chapter 10

TW: Light smut, intense kissing that it

*English*

"Joycle, I need to talk to you," Lucas says standing in front of the hallway.

"What up?" I ask.

"Come here," he says, pulling me into a bathroom.

"Why are we in the bathroom," I ask, as he locks the door.

"I want to hug you," he says.

"And we couldn't do that in the hallway," I ask as he picks me up and puts me on the counter. He buried his head into my chest area. "Oh, so that's why we couldn't do this in the hallway," I say as I play with his soft hair.

"We should be friends with benefits," he says looking up at me.

"What?" I ask looking into his eyes.

"We should do it and not be in a relationship," he asks looking at me.

"Um, sure," I agree.

"Wait for real," he says. His face turns into a large grin and his eyes sparkle. He holds me tighter and I can feel his feet tap the ground. He lifts me a little and then kisses me deeply. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You're so gorgeous, with your leafy green eyes and baby smooth skin. Your perfect lips and cute smile," he complements.

"Shut up, " I say jokingly as my face turns apple red.

"I don't feel like it," he says. He lightly pecked my nose and I squinted my nose.

"Why are you like this," I say looking at him.

"You like it," he says before kissing the back of my right hand.

"Do I?!" I ask, watching him look at my lips.

"Yeah, you do," he says before kissing me again. I close my eyes and relax letting him lead.

I pull away and catch my breath, he pulls me closer and kisses me deeper. He put his left hand around my neck and held my waist.

"JOYCLE! LUCAS! WHERE ARE YOU?! MR. LEE WANTS TO SEE YOU GUYS," Mark shouts, we hear him from the other side of the door.

I cover his mouth and get out my phone. I quickly text Sidney telling her to distract Mr. Lee and others. She responded with Hello Kitty saying okay.

After two minutes, we got out of the bathroom and walked our separate ways to arrive at the main hallway.

"Joycle, I was looking for you," he says, smiling.

"Hello sir," I say as I do a deep bow.

"Let me cut to chase, why is Mr. Kong so upset with you?" He asks, making me look at him confused.

"Excuse me, who?" I ask looking at the man.

"I was notified that you are in trouble," he says.

"Um, wrong person, sir, do you want me to make some tea or something?" I ask, quickly changing the topic.

"No thank you, I was just passing by," he says before leaving.

"What just happened?" I ask looking at Mark, who just shrugged.

"We still have to unpack everything," Sidney says.

"So we ignore the fact that our Ceo came to ask why someone I've done to make someone angry at me and just left," I say.

"That's life," Johnny says.

"Oh...wait...what," I asked, looking at the giant.

*Korean*

"Joycle here a box full of your stuff go choose a room," Jaemin says while giving me a box full of stuff.

*English*

"I'll go with Joycle," Mark says, making Lucas glares at the Canadian boy.

"I'm going with them," Lucas says.

"Why would you do that? We need people to help unpack for the bathroom?" Hendery asks Lucas.

"Um, Mark can't reach places as I can," Lucas says.

"Rock, paper, scissors, and shoot," Fathima suggests.

"Alright, I'll beat you," Mark says as I tune out the game. Mark won and we set up my room together.