Kiba- Why you Blush?

"Akamaru!" You yelled. Kiba ran after Akamaru, while you took care of the mess he made, picking up trash cans and newspapers. Right in the scene Akamaru was running away from Kiba for some unknown reason.

You eventually got tired and sat on a bench. Kiba sat next to you. "Why is he like this?" Kiba sighed. "Dogs can be wild at times, Kiba." You sighed leaning your head on his shoulder out of exhaustion. "Like my heart right now," he mumbled. "What?" You blushed. "Nothing."

"We lost him!" You yelled after searching for decades. "We should've not taking the break!" You wailed out. "(Y/n) calm down. This always happens. I'll just smell him out." He shrugged. He took a sniff of the air and walked. After 6 minutes, he waved you over. "I told you." He smirked. Akamaru was surrounded by lady dogs. "You could've done this earlier, idiot!" You slapped his head.

"Here Akamaru!" Kiba called. Akamaru bolted back. "I guess he wanted to see his lady friend." You winked. Kiba blushed. "Why blush all of a sudden?" You smirked. "Nothing," and he walked away up the hill. "Come back here!" You yelled. You ran after him. You were so close. You grabbed him by the shirt and tumbled down a hill with him. "Ow.." You looked up and saw Kiba blushing with wide eyes. You leaned in. "Guess I know why now." You smirked.
Kiba leaned in while Akamaru whined about unfair relationships.