Chapter 3

*It was the next day and you went to the park you saw five there making out with another girl you walk away
.allison sees tat ur upset and ask what's wrong*Hermione:I saw five kissing another girl.Allison:oh Hermione I'm sorry.....wait u like five.... Hermione:uhh..... psh no *later that day you went to griddys donuts and saw five there you you take a sit next to him*Hermione:was that your girlfriend.Five:no she was just a friend.Hermione:so why were you making out with her if she's your friend.Five: ok it's non of your business.*he rolls his eyes*you go outside to get some fresh air and the handler appears*the handler:hello Hermione.Hermione:who are you. The handler:I am the handler. Hermione:ok what do I want. The handler: I was looking for you.Hermione:why would u look for me what do U want from me. The handler *she knocks you out and you wake up somewhere you have never been before. Hermione:where am I *you start screaming help but no one could hear you. The handler walk in and start punching you*Hermione:what do you want from me!! The handler:I want you dead.

                                        *fives story*
*I saw Hermione go outside but I didn't think much of it she was taking a very long time to be outside so I go and check to see where she was and she was no where to be seen so I thought She went back to the academy and I teleport to the academy and I saw Luther there*Five:is Hermione here? Luther:no she hasn't came home. *I ask everyone else if they've seen her and they all said no they haven't. I started to freak out and told them Hermione is missing.they all started to freak out and went out looking for her.
      Later that day
Allison:sorry five we looked everywhere we can't find her. Five:I know exactly who took her. Diego:who?
Five:the Handler!