Part Two: Chapter 20

Kas

Rushing in I looked at everybody, I could tell they knew something was up by the look on my face.

"They found us, and right now I don't have time to figure out how" I said casting my eyes to the group that showed up.

"But y'all they got us surrounded and it's way more than usual. We all gone have to fight tonight if we want to make it out alive. I hope y'all four ready" I said as I scanned over the faces of "my brother" and this pack of female wolves he brought with him. Mighty funny they found us at the same time as them.

"You know we ready we was built for this" Jabar said as his eyes glowed showing that his wolf was close to the surface. He was always ready, something I've come to count on. Looking everybody over one last time, I could see they were ready. All of their wolves taking over, but not shifting.

"Y'all ready?" I asked, giving Alpha control.

Once he got the confirmation Alpha turned to go back out with everybody following suit the new wolves with shocked expressions on their faces.

(3rd person)

The trio was also shocked to see how they switch from one being to another without having to shape shift they knew at that moment they stepped into some heavy shit. Turning around with his eyes a goldish-green color with black pupils, the whites of his eyes fading black as he looked at the boy. Who seemed to look as if he lost of few shades.

"You stay here don't let nobody in, you are a human and I can't risk you getting yourself killed out here before I get to check your story out" Alpha said in a deep inhuman voice as he turned and walked out with everybody following suit. They knew they couldn't hide forever so it was time to do what they had to. Looking to his right he looked at Sasha who was staring back at him with a smirk on her face.

"Time to show these muthafuckas wassup" He said as he snatched the door open getting a running start he jumped off the porch shifting mid air landing in his all black fur his eyes still goldish green. He didn't wait a second before he charged in ripping into the vampire closest to him.

Everybody else following suit going to work on the vampires closest to them. All the while the new female wolves and the boy ran out anyways only to stand there in shock. They never seen wolves this big and not only that they never seen panthers before in their life so to see Romel and Aliz fighting side by side with the wolves really blew their minds.

So much so they didn't notice a vampire creeping up on them before it was too late. Jumping down off the roof a female vampire grabbed one of the girls snapping her neck as she move with lightning speed to the others who wasn't a match for her at all.
With three wolves dead at his feet the boy just stood there looking into their dead eyes, he wanted to run but his body wouldn't move as she approached him smirking as she licked some blood off her hand.

Kas

Alpha didn't know why he looked over but something that way caught his attention and he happen to see the vampire cornering the boy who heartbeat he could hear racing even through all the fighting and animal grunts all around them. Getting a running start he took one good leap, landing behind the vampire biting down on her neck while slamming her down before he put a paw on her body ripping her head off and tossing it.

He looked at the boy who looked like he was ready to have a mental breakdown, growling in his face. Alpha was able to get him back with them. He gave the boy a once over before jumping back into battle ripping into a vampire that was sneaking up on Sasha.

Everybody was fighting hard but it seems like the more they killed the more came, fatigue was starting to set in but their will to live was pushing them through until one of them went down.