The Marionette

My friend and I both have the same theory. We both think that the marionette puppet is the fifth child. The marionette already had a mind of its own, but the spirit of the fifth child took over the only remaining body. Which was the marionette. If you're confused, then I'll explain from the beginning.
The little boy named Mari loved Freddy Fazbears pizzeria. One day he begged his mom to go to the pizzeria, but she was busy so she didn't respond. He grew impatient, and went to Freddy's by himself. Since his mom was looking for him frantically, she didn't think of where he could be. Since she hadn't found him yet, Mari stayed at the pizzeria day and night. He also got four other kids to stay with him. So all five of them stayed for five nights, when Freddy took off his suit. Revealing Vincent, the purple guy. He killed four of them, but when he went after Mari, Mari passed out before Vincent could do anything. Feeling sorry for Mari, who stayed loyal to him the whole time. He stuffed him into a golden Freddy suit. The suit easily suffocated him, and his soul took over the only empty thing. The marionette.

So there it is! Sorry if it doesn't make sense, but the video will kind of explain more.