w e l c o m e

❝ Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋs Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴇ Tʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ❞

Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ❞

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

hi , my loves !!

welcome to (or welcome back to all of my re-readers out there) my first ever novel , maid to be ! now , this author's note is going to be super important because it contains some information about the changes that i made to this book !

the very first thing that i want to say is this : chapters 1-20 have been rewritten , but everything else is still the same , relatively . i made some personality adjustments — and , if anything — i think that you will appreciate the characters even more now than you probably did in the past .

next is this : this book is a work of fiction ! it is not meant to be 100% realistic !! this is wattpad for christ's sake . 99% of us come here to escape reality & live out our wildest fantasies ! so , i'm saying this to say , please don't leave comments telling me how this would never happen in real life . i'm already well aware of that !

lastly , i would like to say that i started this book back when i was in 8th grade (so spring 2017) . now , almost five years later , i am a freshman in college , and consider myself to be somewhat grown . when this book was first written , billionaire books were thee number one sub-genre on this app , as they were still relatively new to the game . however , as we roll over into the year 2022 , i realize that this book is extremely dated . now , i'm saying all of this to say that this is probably the first and last time that i'll write a book of this specific sub-genre (with an exception of the sequel) .

anywayssss , i hope that you all enjoy this book as i have worked very , very hard to make it near perfect . i also hope that you all stick around to read the sequel as i have been conjuring up ideas that i'm very much excited to share with you all :)

as always , i love you all so very much , and i will talk to you all in the next one .

                      -chandler 💜

IMPORTANT INFORMATION !

PLEASE READ !!!!

* IF YOU ARE A RE-READER — PLEASE , I REPEAT , PLEASE , DO NOT POST ANY SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS !! IDC IF THE PERSON ASKS YOU TO SPOIL IT FOR THEM , DON'T FRIGGIN DO IT ! I CHANGED SOME THINGS AROUND , SO SOME ASPECTS MIGHT NOT BE THE SAME !!

** THERE IS NO SMUT IN THIS STORY !! I DO NOT WRITE SMUT , NOR WILL I EVER WRITE SMUT , SO I'M SORRY TO THOSE OF YOU WHO LIKE TO READ IT !! THERE ARE SOME 'STEAMY' PARTS , BUT THERE ARE NO SEX SCENES !! (i can happily point you in the direction of some of my favorite smut-filled stories , though !)

*** THIS BOOK TAKES PLACE IN 2019 , SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT ANY AND ALL REFERENCES MADE THROUGHOUT THE STORY ARE NOT AT ALL CURRENT !! ALSO , ANYTHING COVID-RELATED DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS BOOK , SO WHEN WE DO HIT THE YEAR 2020 , THERE WILL BE NO MENTION OF IT (NOR WILL THERE BE A NATIONWIDE LOCKDOWN) . COVID DOES , HOWEVER , EXIST IN REAL LIFE , SO Y'ALL BE SAFE , FOR REAL !

**** ANY AND ALL GIFS FEATURED IN THIS STORY ARE SIMPLY USED TO PORTAY A CERTAIN CHARACTER'S EXPRESSION . THERE IS NO CHARACTER LIST SO , NO , THE PERSON THAT IS IN THE GIF IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYING SAID CHARACTER !!

***** THIS BOOK IS VERY SLOW PACED , HENCE WHY THERE ARE 60+ CHAPTERS !!

****** IF THERE IS A VIDEO POSTED AT THE BEGINNING OF A CHAPTER , I HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT YOU LISTEN TO IT AS IT IS A SONG THAT SETS THE MOOD FOR THE CHAPTER !!

******* THIS BOOK FEATURES A STRONG FEMALE LEAD , SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT THEN THIS PIECE OF LITERATURE ISN'T FOR YOU !

******** MAID TO BE PLAYLIST : SEARCH UP 'maid to be' ON SPOTIFY & IT SHOULD BE THE FIRST PLAYLIST THAT COMES UP . MY USERNAME IS 'chandlerkristina' !