Only For You.

"I never want to be without you."

It is amazing how one can be so filled with joy yet filled with so much sorrow at the same time. This is how he made me feel. Did i even want this? I've always wanted him to say this to me, but not her, not now, not while everything is so screwed up.

___________________________________________________________

BEEP BEEP BEEP!...

My eyes shot open to the vast darkness. As I looked around, I noticed only the bright LED lights saying 6:00 am. Wow, it was only a dream? Who was that mysterious man...

I reluctantly shoved my warm covers off and touched my feet to the cold tile of my bedroom. Grabbing some clothes, I trudged over to the dark bathroom, flipping the light on, which was like a freaking fire, burning my eyes as they adjusted to the harsh new setting.

Boy do I hate Mondays, they're the worst. Having to go back to that freaking public school with all the stuck up snobby people, creepy gangsters and what not. At least I have Colbie to cheer me up. He's my best friend, and I don't know what I would do without him. I mean of course theirs Carrie, and she's cool and all, but girls can be way too emotional sometimes. Colbie keeps it real. We've done everything together ever since meeting each other in kindergarten.

-- "Time for recess children!!"

"YAY! RECESS!"

As the class ran out to jump around, play hide-and-seek, and mess around on the jungle gym, I wandered to my favorite tree. I loved sitting there and just imagining things, imagining adventures, or my future; my two children, the older boy and the younger girl. I would live in a medium sized home with a brown roof and white brick, with lots of open lighting and a big backyard. A huge deep blue pool, along with 2 dogs. I wasn't so sure on the husband though. At my age, boys still have cooties... OW!

I looked down at the fair sized rock just thrown at my head. I knew Rocky had thrown it, the bully of our class. Rocky was pretty lean for a 5 year old, had rich parents, spiky jet black hair, and emerald green eyes.

"MOVE WEIRDO! Why do you just sit there every day? Don't you have any friends?"

His pal threw yet another rock at me, this time hitting my arm. I knew there would be a bruise there tomorrow.

"Why don't you talk?!"

I stared at him wishing he would go away, trying to keep the tears from brimming over my moist eyes.

"What's your problem dude? Gotta pick on girls because you can't pick on someone your own size?"

A cocky blonde headed boy with the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen began to walk past me.

"Hey dude, we were just talking, that's all. Why do you care anyways?"

"Leave her alone, or you'll regret it."

"Whatever." Rocky said, then turning to me, "Check you later Angela!"

I looked down, dislike flowing all around me as I let the tears finally fall. I felt a light hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay? Angela, right?"

I looked up into those big blue eyes. They were so captivating.

"Yeah, thanks. Angela McEntire Who are you?"

"I'm Colbie Harrison. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," I said, grinning up at this strange new boy. I could tell me and him were going to be friends.

"Want some chocolate? It'll make you feel better."

I nodded gratefully. He sat down next to me as we nibbled on pieces of chocolate together till recess was over...--

I felt my phone buzz, and I leaned over to take it out of its charger.

"Be there in a few, you better be ready."

I sighed, knowing Colbie would be here in ten minutes. I quickly washed my face, brushed my teeth, put on my makeup, and pulled on jeans, vans, and a v-neck t-shirt. Today was Monday, no need to put any effort. I brushed my naturally straight black hair and looked in the mirror. My big almond shaped eyes were unnatural for an Asian, but that was me, and I always got compliments on them. Colbie said they were unique and captured every guy's heart, but he was smiling, so I don't think he really meant it.

I looked at how the v-neck hugged my body quite well and smiled, maybe today wouldn't be such a bad day after all. I put on the Tiffany's necklace that Colbie gave me for my 16th birthday and ran downstairs. Picking up my sack and an apple, I kissed my parents on the cheek as I ran out the door.

Colbie was just driving up in his black convertible beetle. He said chicks dig a man in a "women's" car.

Car rides were always fun when he was around, we were comfortable with each other and never argued about what music to listen to.

As we approached the school he looked over at me and said he needed to tell me something serious later. I shot him a puzzled look, but agreed. After school was always when we caught up and talked about everything under our tree. Carrie had volleyball practice so she never was with us.

I told Colbie I'd meet up with him later, seeing as we had 2nd and 3rd period together. Physical Education and Health, how lovely. We met up together for A lunch and when I got a text from my parents saying the needed me home right after school. I wondered what it was about.

"Guess we can't meet today, sorry Colb. Tomorrow for sure though!"

Disappointment flashed in his eyes, but he said with a wink, "It's alright Ang, I understand. Only for you."

He dropped me home after school and I walked in to announce my arrival.

"Mom? Dad?"

"In here honey," said a strained voice of my mother.

"What's up?" I said, walking into the kitchen, throwing my heavy bags down.

"We have to tell you sweetheart, and we know you'll be upset, but..." My mom started.

"I've got a new job offer, and we're moving." Said my father in his serious voice.