02| Dear U

Remember that - you deserved to be loved, including your own❣️

There are people out there who will love you the way you love others. There are people out there who will give you the kind of love you always given to someone. You deserve to be loved for who you are, with your flaws, with your imperfections and you deserve to be with someone who doesn't make you afraid of being yourself.
But! You must remember that - if you can deeply connect with the real you, your heart will open to find love. Sure enough, this time it was the kind of love that lasts.

"Love yourself more than anyone else."

Because the relationship was not based on your need to fulfill and unfulfilled heart. You was able to be loved by yourself, all of yourself. Opening our hearts and minds to love and positive space is the key to a life of love. Understanding who we are, that we are lovable and worthy of love allows us to love and be loved. Honesty is key. You have to face up to who you are to prove I'm worthy of love! That was a hard one! But, if you can deeply connect with the real you and above all deserves to be loved. A freedom lies ahead that is beautiful to behold.

'You deserve to be loved. By yourself as well as others' 💗