chapter 14

A/N: SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY VERY LATE UPDATE GUYS. I PROMISE I'M GOING TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. 

Also a pic of Ariel to the side...tell me if yall can see it

AND finally I would like to dedicate this chapter to My_Copaface thank you so much for the wonderful cover love 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariel's POV: 

        Was I too harsh on Cole? In my opinion I was going easy on him. Call me a bitch but I'm done with all of the pain everyone has caused me. You know what they say, revenge is a dish best served cold. Yes, I'm going to get everyone who tortured me back. And no I'm not going to run away and get stronger. I'm going to train here, I now know that I'm strong, no longer will I deny it. I'm going to follow my mother's advice and make not only Cole but everyone beg for my forgiveness.

My wolf decided to make her presence known " Ariel I'm so happy you decided to stand up for yourself. And I'm so sorry that I couldn't help when you were getting hurt by Bruce. I can't do anything until we shift but know that since you finally accepted that you aren't weak we will get more powerful."

"What do you mean? I felt that surge of power come but what does it mean?"

"Calm down Ariel everything will be known but not right now, when we shift I will be able to tell you everything. You are a special person and it's up to you to choose which path you take in life, it will not only effect you but also the ones around you. Now no more questions about that."

"Ok I trust you, but how do you feel about the whole mate thing? And please be honest."

"I'm not going to lie, it hurt to see our ex mate in pain, but like you said, he deserved it. We may have not told him about what happened, but that still doesn't give him the right to allow everyone to abuse you. We will get our revenge especially on Cole. He was a dickbag to us and he had no right to snap at you back there."

Before I could ask her another question she said "Before you say anything else, there's another thing. Nobody knows you can talk to me, nobody has been able to talk to their wolves until they shifted, but you're different. That's why Cole thinks you're weak, he thinks that since you haven't shifted yet you are not strong. But they are all wrong."

"I'm guessing I won't know what your talking about until I shift so I won't ask. Anyways I think I'm going to take a nap thank you for partially explaining to me what's going on"

She didn't reply but I felt her move to the back of my mind. I decided that I'd take a nap, I mean I'm still in the hospital room so why not. I'm justglad that my wolf is on my side, I thought she would want to me to make up with Cole, but she's equallly as pissed as I am. Soon, I drifted into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DREAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I was in a meadow, and would you look at that, so was my mother. She was laying on the grass wih her eyes closed. I decided to try and scare her, I mean she didn't hear me and I'm pretty sure she didn't see me either.

        Silently sneaking up to her, I jumped onto her only to land with grass in my face. I heard her laughing so I stood up confused. How in the hell did she freaking vanish like that?

"Honey you do realize that I can read your thoughts right, and I was able to sense you right when you came."

"W-w-w-hat how?"

"One, I was the one that brought you here, two I still have my werewolf senses, and three you can't be sneaky if your life depended on it. But I still love you"

"Wow mom way to burst my bubble, and I mean I guess I love you too"

"I know you do honey, anyways, I summoned you here for a reason though. You are a strong girl, but you are going to make a decision that is very fatal. There are two paths in life, good and evil. You my dear have to choose one. They are both inside of you and it's up to you to choose. Just know that if you choose good, there will still be evil lurking inside you, and same if you choose evil. If darkness wins, you still have the good  in you, you would just need to find it. Honey just keep in mind that if the evil side wins dominance, you will always have the chance to regain your good side. Now that you embraced how powerful and strong you are, you will be very tempermental. You are going to be having an internal battle with the good and evil sides. But I'm wanring you, the more angry you get the more darkness will overcome you, don't let it fully grasp you, it will feel good but it sn't. No matter what, I'll be here to help you. I have to go baby girl I'll see you soon. And don't forget make sure you make those assholes pay for what they have done to you...excuse my french honey"

With that, she gave me kiss and faded to who knows where. Of course only she would remind me to get my revenge two seconds after she tells me about that evil and good stuff, but I gotta love her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cole's POV:

        I know I know I'm a total asshat, but I didn't mean anything that I said to her. I could've handled it 100 times better but I didn't. Don't worry when she comes back for me I'll just apologize then. In my defense though, she should have just told me about what was happening at home. I mean none of this would have happened if she just told me. After all, I am an alpha I wouldn't have gotten hurt at all.

        Evenif it sems that I'm being a complete jerk, I'm not. I'm searching for that asshole father of hers and when I find him, I'm going to make sure his death is slow and painful. I don't understand why he treated Ariel like that, but he is not going to get away with it. 

        I regret leaving Ariel behind in her hospital room like that, but I was too mad to stay in the same room as her. She rejected me for gods sake. To make it worse, my wolf isn't even talking to me. If anything, it's also his fault to that Ariel and I are in this situation.

"Oh shut up you stupid human it is not, you treated our mate so horribly DO NOT try to blame it on me."

"It's part of your fault you told me that she was cheating on us and when she was getting bullied at school you didn't try to do anything either, you were just sitting in the back of my head being depressed. And how come you didn't tell me about the pain from the abuse didnt we feel it?"

"Yes we did feel it, but I guess I was so blind that I thought the pain from the abuse was the same from the you know. And I guess it partially is my fault too, I should have known."

        With that, he went back to the back of my mind and blocked himself from me.Just great, my mate is very freaking pissed at me and my wolf won't talk to me. I'm debating if I should just go to Ariel and apologize but I realized that she should be the one sking for forgiveness, I'm an alpha we do not apologize, even if it's for our mates. She'll come running to me soon I just know it.

But there's one thing that scares the crap out of me, How do I hide this all from my mother?