8

Today was the day you were going to make a stream and then edit a video with Technoblade in it, 10 minutes before the stream you let your brother talk to him.

"Hey Chat!" You smiled as you waved to your face cam. "Wait I need to log in my main account." Technoblade said with his monotone voice.

"I thought you were prepared." You comment going on the server. "No I am." Technobabble argued "Whatever just join in." You said boldly. "I'm here, whats the first game?" He asked "I don't know it's random." You said as you shrug your shoulders.

"Oh hide and seek! Im okay at this!" You cheered happily. A few moments later,  'you have been found.'  "Oh C'mon! That's not fair!" You raged. "I finally found you, NERDD!" Technoblade laughed.

Around an hour and a half later. "Bye lovelies! I'll see you next time!" You smiled and blew a kiss to your face camera. "Okay I'm gonna edit, do you wanna stay?" You asked. "Sorry Y/N I have to go soon." Technoblade said as he left the discord call.

After a while of editing you posted the video on YouTube. You had so much fun playing with and laughing with Technoblade you forgot about Dream's rivalry with Technoblade. Little did you know Dream was watching your stream. You got a notification from Instagram.

You stopped messaging Dream and went to grab a snack, and something to drink

You stopped messaging Dream and went to grab a snack, and something to drink. "Y/n!!! Can you get me some apple juice?!" Your little brother asked.

"Yeah sure." You swiftly awnser. You walk out the kitchen and hand your little brother the apple juice.

Dream's POV (LOL IM SO SORRY THIS IS Cliché ) :
I finally finished editing a video for YouTube, time to post it. I can't believe I argued with Y/N about Technoblade lol. "Maybe I should ask her for her number so I could FaceTime her next time. I trust her enough to not leak my face..." I thought, I wanted to stop thinking about Y/N.

There's still 2 more days until Y/N's Love or host, I have this cliche little lovey-dovey voice when im around (Y/N). She makes my heart beat fast and I feel as comfortable around her as Sapnap and George.