3 kisses

RonaldxWilliam asked: Hey Ronny I dare you to kiss 3 people in the Shinigami Dispatch Society ~ Admin

Ronald: Jesus you want me killed don't you? But a dares a dare, and I never back down from a dare! *walks through the halls and finds Grell* Hey Senpai could I talk to you?
Grell-oh of course darling!
Ronald*quickly grabs Grell's face and places his lips on his before pulling away* we never, and I mean never, speak of this again
Grell-*star struck*
Ronald- one down, two to go. I wonder if I could...... Just surprise kiss the rest *he walks down and see's William walking his way. He doesn't say anything but quickly leans over and steals a kiss*
William-*red faced* K-Knox what is the meaning of this!?
Ronald-No time Senpai gotta find one more person to smooch
William-....... That boy worries me
Ronald-*continues walking and sees Eric coming down the hall* dear god I'm gonna die after this. *he quickly runs up to Eric* hey Eric I need to tell some thing could you bend down please* Eric reluctantly does what he's asked to do and Ronald quickly place a light kiss on his lips*
Eric: WAH THA BLOODY 'ELL KNOX!
Ronald-Bye!! *runs away*

Ronald- ya so long story short, Grell tried to kiss me again, Willam gave 6 hours of overtime, and Eric told Alan, to which he told me if, and I quote, 'touch his Eric again he would shove my own scythe so far up my ass, that I would cough out souls'. Defiantly a memorable day. Anyways keep those dare and questions coming! Knox out!