No smut aloud here!

"Kashi, the Hokage asked me to be his successor. I accepted of course, but if something happens to me while I am Hokage or before, I want you, Sasuke, or Neji to be my successor. I don't ever want you to be pushed into the position so those two are my backups." I whispered in a quiet voice. My throat was tired from the yelling while we were fighting most of the Akatuski. 
"You're his successor? That is amazing, and at our age! I know that things happen on the battlefield but I want you to be my Hokage." Kakashi paused and looked like he was lost in thought for a second. "Anyway, about that date. How about we do that and then go to my apartment?" Kakashi wiggled his one visible eyebrow and blushed ever so slightly.
"Only if you call me Daddy, Kashi~" I let out a seductive voice to make sure that Kakashi got the point. He squeaked a little and nodded with a bright red blush forming on his face. "Where do you want to go Kashi?" I asked with a less seductive voice.
"I don't really care, how about Ichiraku?" I nodded and we left the little area that we were in.

"A miso ramen and pork ramen." I knew Kashi loved miso ramen and I like pork so it was an obvious choice. "Put it all on one bill. I am paying tonight so eat as much as you want Kashi" He nodded as he saw his food being put out in front of him. He put one his genjutsu so it looked like he never took his mask off, but I saw through it. We ate in silence, it was a comfortable silence though. It was calm and it didn't feel like there was a need for a conversation. Kashi ordered three more bowls while I ordered just two more. Somehow, he finished all his food before I did. Either I am a slow eater or he is extremely fast. I paid for our bill, and we left for Kashi's apartment. We walked at a slow comfortable pace on the dirt road. We walked up the stairs of his complex and entered his little apartment. I was the last one in so I closed and locked the door behind me.

Ok, you pervs, yes there is yaoi but idk how to write it and make it decent, imagine it yourselves. Put it in the comments. I am curious about what you guys think of. Also, Naruto is top in this fic!

I awoke to see the boy with ash grey hair sound asleep next to me. Damn, he is just so cute and peaceful when he sleeps. I just want him to be happy. I know about Rin and how much that hurt him. I looked at the alarm clock that is next to his bed and it read 9:43.
"Kashi! Get the fuck up! We are late to meet with the Hokage and our team!" I got out of bed, threw on my clothes from yesterday, not like anyone will notice, and dashed to the kitchen and made breakfast. Kakashi rolled out of bed lazily, put his clothes on, and walked into the kitchen. Thank Kami that we showered last night before we fell asleep. I scrambled some eggs and put some cheese on top and set the food down and we ate. When we finished, I put the dishes in the sink and we shunshinned there. 
"Naruto-sensei and Kakashi-sensei! You are late! The meeting is about to start! Get your asses in there right now!" Sakura screeched at us. Damn, I forgot how annoying this girl was.

"I have decided on my successor if I die before I am beaten! Naruto Uzumaki, please join me up here!" I shunshinned up next to the Hogake and looked around. Seeing the whole council and all the heir to each clan was kinda scary. They all looked at me with disappointment and disgust. 
"He is your successor? All he has is the Kyuubi! He might lead us to a war for power!" One leader shouted.
"Yeah! What if he takes his power and brings chaos to us and other nations! Who will stop him? Most of the other Jinchurikis are dead! Him and Garaa are the last ones! Only Garaa has a chance to control him!" another shouted.
"Please don't assume anything about me! You know nothing of me. I have been beaten by the townsfolk that I have sworn to protect. I have never failed a mission. I am the top ninja that you can find so if the Hokage didn't see me fit the role, he wouldn't have chosen me. If something goes wrong, I will ask that he puts either Neji, Sasuke, or Kakashi as his successors. These people are truly amazing, not just skill but in wisdom and intelligence. Kakashi and I had the Hokage watch over us in our training of these genin. We have put them near jounin level with their training. Now, if there are any other issues, please speak up or forever hold you peace." I shouted to the council.  No one dared to say a thing because they knew that they would have the wrath of the whole team 7 and the Hokage himself. 
"Since Naruto spoke for me and took the words right out of my mouth, he will start his training for Hokage starts after the Chunin exams. Now, everyone! Clear out of here so I can have a conversation with the next Hokage and his team!" Lord Third shouts. Everyone in the council dashed out and never looked back. The Hokage and I jumped down from where we were standing and landed where my team stands.
"Well said Naruto!" Kakashi beamed through his mask. 
"Thanks Kashi~" I made the ash grey headed man blush ever so slightly. Sasuke and Neji looked at each other and smiled a smile that said: run the fuck away.
"Hey, Naruto-sensei, why didn't you want me to be Hokage when you said if something happened?" Sakura asked.
"You wanted to be a medical ninja right? If you are both medical and Hokage, the target on your head is much larger. I was considering you but I didn't want a large target now do I?" I said sweetly looking down at Sakura. She blushed slightly and looked away. This girl is going to be troublesome.
"Alright, now that Naruto has announced who he wanted the next Hokage after him or if he becomes corrupt, will you guys accept? Also, the reason that he chose you so then you have the choice and it can be decided between you guys." The three that I chose, nodded in unison agreeing to be Hokage after me. How did I become so lucky? I have the 9 tails and they are still kind unlike the villagers? Damn.

Sorry for taking so long to update! I kinda got stuck with reading Ereri, KibaNaru, and Kakanaru. If you want recommendations look at my reading lists!

I plan on posting soon! I want to reread what I have written because I may have forgotten already. TwT

Anyway! Thanks for reading and I hope you come back for the next chapter!