Chapter 2

Miley's POV

" What the....Louis get out I'm having the time of my life in here without you! " I shouted pushing myself up on my feet. He remained silent.

After looking into each others eyes for what feels like an hour, he finally broke the awkward silence.

" Are you okay ? Did you cut yourself again ? " His eyes filled with concern and pain, taking a few baby steps towards me.

"I'm fine...and no I did not cut...again ? How did you know I used to cut? " I said taking a few steps back till my back made contact with the wall, oh shit the whole school is going to know now and I thought things can't get any worse.

I checked my wrist for any sign of obvious scars, I'm sure I hid them perfectly, how did he find out, even my parents that lived under the same roof as me for years did not notice.

" Shit, what was I thinking, I'm a total idiot" he cursed softly under his breath.

" What did you say? "

" Miley, don't you remember me? You saved me remember ?" he toke a few more baby steps forward leaving an inch between us.

" You got me there Louis! I fell for it, you win! So bye." I faked my laugh and side stepped pass him.

I easily slid pass him, letting go of the breath I didn't realise I was holding up till now, I picked up my pace towards the entrance where the sunlight shines, birds chirp, flowers bloom. I'm serious, it's beautiful when it's your only way out from a psycho.

Just as I thought it's finally over, I was wrong. The exit was so near yet so far, he shocked the hell out of me by getting a hold of my wrist and spinned me around to face him and for the finale,pulled me into a hug.

This boy showed no mercy, he didn't bother leaving space between us, our chest collided with each other so close we can feel each other's heartbeat, his heartbeat was beating as fast as the drum in Rock & Rolls.

The feeling of his rock hard yet warm chest so close to mine, his muscular arms wrapping around my arms gently, his face snuggled between my neck, this feeling is somehow comfortable and welcoming, I felt safe in his arms, protecting me from the people that will break my fragile heart once again, although he's one of them but I can't get myself to push him away, I loved this feeling and I wanted it to last longer.

It's like I forgot that it's Louis Tomlinson who is embracing me,this person embracing me is much more gentle and careful than the Louis I know. I even had to fight the urge to return the hug but sighed in defeat, wrapping my arms around his waist. We remained like that for a while before I started feeling liquid on my neck, did this bastard fucking drooled on me ?!

I used all my strength to shove him away, making him loss his balance and toke a few steps back. All this years of arm-wrestling with my brother finally paid off.

I regret the second I pushed him away, I blinked, blinked and blinked again, it was tears, he was crying.

Louis stood there motionless, the crystal tears in his ocean blue eyes made them look brighter. It's like staring at two pools of deep blue sea, making me gaze into his eyes unknowingly.

Way to go Miley, you made him cry.

But he's the one who made you cry everyday! my inner voice spatted.

I know but this person standing in front of me may look like the Louis I know but it's not Louis. He's like another person now, pain was written all over his beautiful face, I just want to give him a bear hug and kiss away his tears and so I did.