Part 1 im wet 😭

I'm 14 my name is Tiffany and this is my story.

I was on my summer / corona virus break we went to the Florida keys. Me and my mom just got on the road from the Florida keys we were on the road for 4 hours. I was in the backseats so if I got tired I could sleep. A hour in my trip back home on the road I peed my pants but didn't know I did until I looked down at my self I was shocked. I was frozen I was scared to tell my mom. So and I told her I peed my pants I was crying she said it's ok I know you have stress disorders. I have stress disorders like stress incontinence it's where If you cough bend down sneeze hiccup you pee a little or a lot. So she was just thinking that I bent down or something but my mom got me a blanket and she poured tea on my pants so it looked like spilled tea on my pants and she got the blanket and put it around me and got some clothes for me and went the gas station bathroom so she cleans me up and stuff and we head back up the road and I go to sleep because when I cry I usually make myself tired so I went to sleep for 30 minutes and my mom wakes me up and say I wet myself again and I'm just crying and she stops again and gets me changed and stuff and I she says to me do I want to wear protective underwear while we are on the road and I said like diapers she says you don't have to wear diapers you can wear pull ups I think your like 4'8 you can probably wear those and I said no because I don't want to wear diapers I'm not a baby and we get home and I just wanted to go to sleep and it was about 5 pm when we got home and I asked my mom can I take my celexa my stress pills and she said yeah and I take them and I go to my room and sleep and I wake up to the noise of my mom making breakfast and I yelled out I wet myself crying and my mom says it's all right and she put down goodnites on my bed I say I don't want to wear diapers and she said I contacted your doctor to see what I can ado for you and he said to come on over tomorrow to get it checked out and she says that she wants me to wear these for the time being and i said fine and she puts one out for me and she goes back to cleaning and making breakfast and I just sit there for 5 minutes just shedding tears and I ended up putting one on and it wasn't as itchy as I thought it was going to be and i go in the kitchen with just a sports bra and some spongebob shorts and my pull up still kinda crying and my mom gave me my plate I ate breakfast and my mom just pretended like nothing is happening to me.